2003 Navigator

2003 Lincoln Navigator

2003 Lincoln Navigator

4.4

Have you driven the 2003 Lincoln Navigator?

Excellent for family

by me from Lake Charles, La on Wed Jan 12 2011

I have a 2003 Navigator. I love it. Most comfortable ride I have ever owned. Spacious for the kiddos. And safe. I got in a wreck. I pulled out in front of someone doing about 60mph. My gator did not budge. Hardly any damage to me but totalled the other guy. That is when I realized just how well built these suv's are. I will recommend a Navigator all day long. Of course it has a few kinks but overall great ride and quality. Even the mpg wasn't as bad as you would think. I get about 15 in town and 19 hwy.

Smooth ride and turbo charged.

by Sexy and sixty from Cincinnati , Ohio 45244 on Tue Mar 17 2015

I've only had the Navigator for a month now. It only had 100,000 miles on it and that was because the second driver only put 10.000 miles on it in the 10 years he owned it.The car is loaded with 4 t v screens,heated and air conditioned seats,three rows of seats, automatic third row lay down of seats to add to the cargo bay space. Leather seats. I was very pleased. I looked and researched for quite a while before I discovered this one but as soon as I met with the owner I knew this was the right one. Just keep looking and you'll find the one that is right for you.

You Get More In A Lincoln

by Value Buyer from Dallas TX on Sat Apr 02 2011

1st was sandwiched, hi-speed, totaled. 5* crash rating we walked away! 2nd Nav still runs great w/180K miles, no major repairs. Most comfortable car we've ever had! Escaldes PALE by comparison!! Honda's & Toyota's seats too hard, uncomfy for long trips. Nav's are like riding on air & sitting in Memory foam. PERFECT car for long trips or w/kids esp if u have DVD/ Entertmnt syst. EXCELLENT cargo rm, more than any other SUV. 2nd & 3rd row lay flat. 14/18mpg. All 3 rows seating have excel leg, hip, head, shoulder rm. Everybody has rm. Nav's R total luxury, loads of amenities. U can't beat this car!!!

Big Luxury Safe Fancy Smooth SUV

by iwantadriver from tampa, FL on Wed Aug 02 2017

2003 Lincoln Navigator. This SUV is more luxury vehicle, we bought it used , Always Really enjoyed driving. feels like your riding on clouds. I'm 5'3" & my husband is 6'3" we both fit fine in the drivers seat. we didn't have any issues with it mechanically, just simple basics-oil changes ( cant miss those)& we had it well over 100k miles. It is Very well built ,very quiet and smoother than a smoothie. I always felt it seemed very fancy for the price. People always take a good look at this SUV, its beautiful. We could fit a whole group, if we wanted, the seats fold down, Everyone was very comfortable always. Road trips were a Breeze. it was really cool, I miss that car. The gas milage is not fantastic, but it was worth it, and wasn't a big deal for us. and it can tow a boat!

LINCOLN NAVIGATOR 2003

by HANNIBAL from Mississippi on Mon Apr 02 2012

Great vehicle for confort and room. Not good on gas milleage. Other than that it's good. Smoothest ride there is. very stylish.

Lincoln Navigator is the true luxury you want

by jcody50 on Thu Sep 28 2017

I absolutely love my Lincoln Navigator. I recently purchased my 3rd Navigator of my lifetime. I've also owned a 2007 Cadillac Escalade years ago but the Cadillac has nothing on the luxury of the Lincoln. Between the highest level of luxury on the interior and the rugged ability yet the smoothest ride, I wouldn't purchase any other full size SUV than a Lincoln Navigator.

Great, love this vehicle.

by Ford Girl from Northeast Nebraska on Tue Dec 12 2017

I have owned this vehicle since 2004. It has served me and my family well. Comfortable roomy and gives you the feeling of safety. If you haul Grand-kids or pets you will not find a better ride. To this day there is nothing I like better! Find a well cared for 2003 Navigator and see for yourself. Thanks for listening!

Love my Navigator!

by Navigator Girl from Mims, Florida on Wed Nov 29 2017

Best vehicle I have ever owned! Have driven my Navigator from Florida to DC to NYC and back through the Smoky Mountains and all without any problems! Couldn't ask for a better vehicle!

Great used car at most resonable price

by Judybellestar from Greenwood, IN on Sun Oct 29 2017

This vehicle meets all the needs I was looking for:; 3rd row, bigger engine with great gas mileage, and fit within my budget.

I love the way it rides

by Deetz from Winnipeg on Sun Jun 10 2018

... a lot us made of the sophistication of imports like Honda etc.. this is try American luxury. I just bought this a few weeks ago and was aware at the time of a antifreeze leak from the rear heater coil... got a great deal because of it... don't need rear heat so I cut the lines to the rear heater plugged and clamped them material 20 bucks and half an hour of my time.. Let's not talk about fuel consumption it really is bad 28 liters per 100 km but so what it cost an extra 100 bucks a month to ride in comfort and enough room for all my tools in the back.. well worth it

1 2

Our Take on the 2003 Lincoln Navigator

Lincoln Large or Lincoln Lite?

Those desiring a Lincoln-made sport-utility vehicle not only have a choice in 2003, but the two offerings from Ford Motor Co.'s luxury division are all-new for the model year.

For the record, Lincoln is making no attempt to be clever here. The company's advertising describes the newly introduced Aviator thusly: "Like Navigator, just smaller."

That also applies to the price. On equivalent models, expect to pay about $10,000 less for an Aviator than you would for the big-boy Navigator.

What else to look for? Well, let's start with the Navigator.

The Navigator is a luxury liner, plain and simple. And at 206 inches long, nearly 78 inches high and almost 6,000 pounds... Read More