2005 Navigator

2005 Lincoln Navigator

2005 Lincoln Navigator

Have You Driven the 2005 Lincoln Navigator?

Awesome Vehicle

by Billy O from North Carolina on Thu May 08 2014

I purchased this vehicle when it was two years old with 20,000 miles. It is totally electric and so far everything works great. I've only had minor problems with this vehicle and those were common to any vehicle. I now have 110,000 miles on it and it still performs extremely well. If you drive it at 60 MPH or below you can get 20+ MPG on the highway. 70 or above I get around 17.5 MPG. This is definitely the most awesome vehicle I have ever owned. I would definitely buy it again. I hope to keep it for many more years. Many people have told me it is the best riding vehicle they have ever ridden in. Mileage is a mile or two less per gallon in winter. Especially Awesome vehicle for long trips.

2005 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate

by 2005 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate from Mobile, AL on Tue Mar 22 2011

My 2005 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate is definitaly one of the best purchases I have made this year. It has incredible feature, nice driving fell, and a QUIET engine!

Best vehicle I've owned.

by Damon from Gaston SC on Wed Oct 04 2017

The vehicle is spacious, and very reliable. I own one and when looking for a second vehicle, the Navigator was I searched for. I now own two 2005 Lincoln Navigators.

What an Experience

by Todd from Center City, MN on Mon Jul 09 2007

I never thought that I'd be able to purchase such a luxury vehicle, but when the opportunity arose, I jumped at it and am glad that I did. This has been a very comfortable SUV to drive and worth the extra dollars over the Expedition. I love the layout of the interior, except the power window switches still take some getting used to, and the power rear door is wonderful. The Navigation system works very well and easy to use, the DVD is nice, and the THX sound system is very good. I love the performance of this vehicle. The Engine has a strong power band. We average 14mpg around town and 17mpg on the highway (we did get around 19mpg on our last trip!). I'd recommend this car to anyone.

Great machine

by Blackfoot from New Zealand on Mon Apr 18 2011

Excellent truck. We've got an expedition and an explorer. Ford build the best trucks and the navigator combines,luxury,power and practicality like nothing else on the market.

great lexury

by 05 lincoln from Missouri on Sun Jun 26 2011

This truck excellent,quiet engine Mpg 13-20. Awesome for long family trips, and very comfortable. Smooth ride, quality built.

Wow!

by WOB from Texas on Tue Dec 10 2013

Our second Navigator ... and the best. There is virtually nothing about this SUV that my wife and I don't love. Okay, we wish the fuel mileage was better, but we knew what the EPA estimate was when we bought the truck, so we weren't surprised. The vehicle is a pleasure to drive ... all of our passengers say that it's the most comfortable ride they've had in a large SUV. Most say it's a "car like" ride. We bought the truck in 2010, for $25K ... more than one-half less than the sticker price of $54,400 (we have the original dealer sticker). We've driven the vehicle for more than 60K miles since we bought it and have thoroughly enjoyed the truck. We have the special order chocolate-white paint, with white/ivory seat covers. This truck has ALL the options, to include the great THX-equipped stereo/CD player. Wonderful sound. The navigation system also comes in handy, but we rely more on our cell phones as they have the latest maps/traffic patterns. I'm 6' 5" tall and have long legs. I have no issue "fitting" into this truck. I have the seat all the way back, with a little back-tilt in the seat and it's a great fit. Everyone in my family can sit behind me with lots of legroom remaining. The car holds a ton of luggage, particularly with the motorized rear seats lowered. It's huge and we can carry anything we need to - and have. I've had ZERO maintenance bills on this truck. Everything works ... even the clock. :) I've changed oil/filter and had a new set of tires put on. That's it. I will be getting a tune-up shortly, which entails little more than replacing my spark plugs. This is the first one needed - it's recommended at 100K miles. Truly a magnificent truck. Plenty of power, including the acceleration needed to enter freeways or get around other cars on our Texas highways. You will NOT go wrong buying this truck.

Awewome especially the Limited Edition Package.

by VIP from Los Angeles, CA on Sun Mar 01 2009

By the way.. to the guy saying Lincoln should by back this vehicle from Ocean County, NJ. I want to share info with you and anyone else. Every vehicle is transported to dealerships with the least amount of fluids and gasoline. It's very dangerous to top of every vehicle with every fluid it needs. That is why dealerships are required to do what's called a PDI (pre-delivery inspection. This is done when a customer buys a brand spanking new car *(never driven) such one with 1 or 2 miles on it. When dealers pull it to the front lot..the one's you test drive. These have been PDI'd. They are supposed to be checked again when you buy it. You most often will never have this problem with a good dealership. So the problem is not lincoln, it's your local dealership not doing what they're suppossed to. Kinda like when they mess up your order at the drive through. So next time check all your fluids just in case. And be sure to make sure you have gas. Cheap dealers don't even fill up the tank. They leave you with less than a 1/4. The Limited Edition package is the top of the line and has all options available, including a bonus colored tubing around the seats. My interior is black with grey tubing, looks great. Our friends call it a limo.

great luxury/family vehicle

by c-chelle from North Sioux City, SD on Sat Jul 24 2010

This SUV is a great multi-purpose vehicle. You can load the kids up with some dvds for a trip. You can impress family and friends with it's many features and good looks. You can fold down all the seats and haul a ton of stuff in it. I bought mine used and had to do some neglected routine maintainance on it, but have had no problems since then. The only downfall is the gas mileage, but i usually split the gas bill with whoever else is riding with me and then it is not so bad. When you can get 8 people in your car the gas bill goes down very quickly!

What an Experience - Update

by Todd from Center City, MN on Tue Jun 22 2010

I've now owned this vehicle for 5 year and have over 127,000 miles on it. We did have one major problem, the engine had a bolt on the valve come loose and fell into the pistons (according to the ford dealership). Of course it happened 10k miles past the warranty. The dealership was great and really fought for us and we only paid 40% of the cost for a new engine (over $5k). Other than that, the car has exceeded our expectations. The navigation has come in handy and unlike the person from Cypress TX, I have gotten 21 mpg for a short stint on one trip (of course the wind helped. With good driving habits, I consistently get 16.5 - 17 MPG avg city/highway. My only other complaint is that the AM/FM radio doesn't always work correctly. Not sure if it's an antenna thing or something else

1 2