2010 Lincoln Navigator

Excellent SUV this is my 3rd one.

by from SaddleBrook, NJ on August 23, 2017

This Navigator met all of my needs. It has plenty of legroom in the front and back and reliable, the ride is great compare to other SUV I have test driven in the same class.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Love it! But it was bigger than I thought it was.

by on July 29, 2017

This car hit all of our families needs. Comfort, 3rd row, luxury and a great touring vehicle. Very safe and drives like a dream!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

One of the best SUV'S on the market?

by from Chandler, Arizona on July 23, 2017

Beautiful inside and out, drives smooth and luxury throughout the entire vehicle. Good highway mileage considering it being a full size SUV.
Not Rated Reliability

Best car Iv ever owned!

by from Budd Lake New Jersey on May 13, 2017

This is the third car Iv owned. Me and my husband had been looking for one in the chocolate brown color for a while, and finally found one close and when we drove it just fell in love and couldn't pass up buying it. It is the most comfortable, reliable, fun and pretty car! I would recommend this to anyone I meet it is the best car ever.

Great Value SUV Used

by from Dallas, Tx on May 4, 2017

The 2010 Lincoln Navigator is a very good value at its current state in the used car market. We purchased one with 90,000 miles in excellent condition for $20,000. The comfort is amazing and the design looks expensive. Ours is black on black; very classy look with an appearance package that deletes some of the chrome. It is very capable towing as we tow our large pontoon boat frequently with no trouble and a cargo trailer once a month. Overall, we are very pleased with this vehicle and would highly recommend it.

Continued Satisfaction

by from DC on September 12, 2013

This is our second Navi, and we love it. The first one was a 2000 which served her purpose and then some. I drove it for the past 13.5 years and was extremely happy. Lincoln has made great improvements over the years, and comfort is of great importance to us. I really like the fact that I no longer have to remove the 3rd row to large any large items, and now I am up with all of the technology, a smoother ride. Looked at many other large SUVs, and went back to the Navi with no remorse.

Fit the Bill

by from paris, tn on June 11, 2012

was curious if i could find a navigator that was used, still in quality condition, while also remaining in my price range. and i found it. it's only been a few months since purchasing this vehicle so i'll wait another year or so before i give a full endorsement of how it's going to hold up but so far i like it's creature comforts on the inside and the look it gives on the outside.

Everything but needs more cup holders

by from Minot, ND on August 3, 2011

We had an expedition el before this and loved it minus the boring exterior. This has the class - yes, maybe a bit in your face and a smoother ride. Pros: The leather is REALLY nice in comparison to expeditions, f-150s etc. The sound system is great, and there are so many extra features you need the manual to learn about them all. Cons: Not enough cupholders. The expedition has cup holders built into the door bottoms - by your feet and a few extra flip out ones. This one looks nice but not as user friendly for families that way. The power running boards are nice for kids since they are lower than a regular board when the door is open. However, with a few kids getting in and out of vehicles I have a feeling they could break a bit earlier than anticipated. Like the expedition this has all three seats fold flat or the back seat can fold having two seats up or just one. Way better than the Suburban that splits 1 1/2 seats - who needs that? Overall we like it minus the "snobby" feel it has as you drive down the street. The expedition limited is more sporty and a great overall vehicle. If you get a good deal go for the Lincoln but otherwise the expedition works too.

Very Luxurious

by from West Harrison, NY on May 16, 2011

Our family has been leasing this car for years now. It is very luxurious compared to other SUVs. It is also not truck-like like other SUVs such as the Escalade. The features in it are also very reliab...
Our family has been leasing this car for years now. It is very luxurious compared to other SUVs. It is also not truck-like like other SUVs such as the Escalade. The features in it are also very reliable.