Great Vehicle

by from Washington State on November 8, 2011

Very comfortable, spacious and well designed. The interior is luxurious and provides ample cargo space with the flat folding rear seats. Handles well and despite its appearance of being massive is quick and responsive.

BEST CAR EVER!

by from new york, NY on August 30, 2011

I just bought this car, and all the seats are comfortable, with LOTS of leg room for everyone! Rear view seats are heated and front seats are air conditioned and heated. Great radio/navigation/DVDS. Youll have NO regrets!!!

Reliable and Comfortable.

by from Geneva, IL on January 16, 2012

Excellent car. 2nd Navigator is quieter than 2004. Love the electronics. The Navigation is more complex than necessary.

big bold beautiful

by from indiana on January 12, 2013

last of the large suvs. had a 2011 explorer, was nice but not large enough for us. it was complicated and needed a learning curve to use. navigator is simple yet sophisticated. has all the big options of the explorer. (navigation,dvd in headrest),very happy with purchase.

Not happy

by from Miami,fl on August 4, 2014

I am very dissapointed, i owned a 2006 Navigator and went to a Range Rover,then family got bigger and thinking the navigator was the same, made a mistake. The 2006 had nothing to envy the rover, air suspension ,comfortable interior, overall wonerfull ride, the 2011 is comfortable in the front but sit in the rear seat and you will feel like you are in a roller coaster ride, i thought they had the same suspension, turns out they are coil overs, not happy at all. And Escallade is worse, waist of money, going back to 2006.

Amazing car

by from Washington, DC on August 16, 2011

This is the most amazing car I've ever seen. I have a navigator and an escalade , honestly the navigator is way better ! When I'm in the navigator I feel like I'm in a plane,I feel so powerful and ric...
This is the most amazing car I've ever seen. I have a navigator and an escalade , honestly the navigator is way better ! When I'm in the navigator I feel like I'm in a plane,I feel so powerful and rich.

Ive never owned a worse car

by from New York on December 12, 2011

This car has not worked out for my family. Its cheap and plasticy for the amount i spent. we have had numerous problems with it already. It already has a new transmition. It rattles like crazy.

Similar Models