2012 Lincoln Navigator

Great vehicle

by from Malinta, OH on July 10, 2017

This vehicle is very comfortable. Even the 3rd row has ample leg room. It drives smoothly and is an awesome ride.

4th Ford Big SUV in a row now

by from Chicago IL on February 19, 2013

This is our 4th expedition based vehicle. We figured to try the Lincoln version. It seems to be much quieter and smooth riding than the expo was (our last was an 08). Excellent all the way around except gas. We average 12.6 mph. If I reset the avg while on the highway at 70mph it runs about 16mph. thats about the best it can get. Other than that, there is no other large SUV that compares to the space and seating of this truck. Too bad Ford is dumping the platform..

Love the Lincoln Navigator..Best!!!

by from Florida on February 17, 2013

This is the second Lincoln Navigator L that I've owned. Most spacious interior, the most cargo space without having to remove any seating. Third row and second row seating folds completely flat making loading and hauling is a breeze. The Sync system is great. A true luxury vehicle.

Wish I hadn't bought it

by from North Carolna on May 3, 2012

Only had problems with it since I bought it. Wish I had bought an Expedition or Tahoe or anything else.

SUPER effecient

by from on March 7, 2012

better fuel efficiency then consumer reports gives it credit for. great reliability. i have no idea what consumer reports was talking about