2014 Lincoln Navigator

Beats Escalade

by from Eugene Oregon on June 30, 2015

I bought a 2008 Escalad ESV. Great power but that's it. Small third row seats, old manual fold tech and every emblem and trim piece faded...in Oregon! WTH? In fact they are all this way. Even the interior radio trim pieces wore. In contrast, the Lincoln's trim is first rate and reliability fantastic. My ESV had tranny problems from day one. Now that I've owned both the Escalade and Navigator, I can honestly say the Lincoln is a better made vehicle.

One of the best cars I have owned

by from Mesa, AZ on May 1, 2017

I fell in love with the car online. Once seeing it in person it exceeded my expectations! My kids love the drop down running boards and the dual DVD players in the headrests. Great family vehicle!