2016 Lincoln Navigator L consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Navigator L Lincoln
Explore the 2016 Navigator L Lincoln
Shop the 2016 Navigator L Lincoln

Nice looking ride

Great looking car. This car has great room. My only problem is paint blemishes on the lift gate. Paint bubbles and falls off. Bad look for a $75000 vehicle new.

Mucho espacio, elegancia y confort

Es el segundo que me compró usado y no he tenido ningún problema. Lo uso para viajes largos con mi familia y estoy muy complacido.

Exelent and super Comfotable driving Experiance.

owned 4 Navigator for the last 12 years never broke down, Great Ride for all kids and Grand Kids, Exelent and super Comfotable driving Experiance.

Love it

Great vehicle for transporting family to and from sports , vacation etc. took to Florida great ride and comfortable for everyone. Love this vehicle. Decent gas mileage for the size.

3.9

Nice Lincoln Navigator

This car meets all of my needs with plenty of room for our kids to get in and out. The trunk area has plenty of room for all our groceries too!

Best vehicle Ive owned.

This SUV met all my needs and then some. Although milage is not good if you drive close it is ideal and great when you do travel.

Best truck

Great family truck. Very comfortable. Lots of space for the kids to move around in. Great for long trips. The kids love it. The wife’s loves it too.

Love, Love, Love the Lincoln Navigator L!

We weren't even looking at this large of a vehicle initially, but when our daughter pointed it out, we decided to give it a test drive. For being such a large vehicle, it drives and handles the road as smooth as a sedan. The interior is beautiful, comfortable, and feels very luxurious. Our Navigator seats 8 people, which is wonderful since we have a large, growing family. We also camp, so knowing this can pull our trailer, is awesome!

Great for the Family and towing our RV.

We purchased this vehicle specifically for towing capacity (9,000 lbs) for our RV. We needed an SUV because of our family size and our dog. I liked the Lincoln over the Ford counterpart due to the 4.10 rear end vice the 3.73 in the Ford. This really helps with towing. I'm a little disappointed in the gas mileage. I was getting 19-20 in my Chevy but I get 17-18 in the Lincoln.

amazing suv

Lincoln navigator is a Reliable SUV ! This SUV has never let me down. For snow I will recommend to have it installed snow tires