1990 Lincoln Town Car Consumer Reviews

1990 Lincoln Town Car
Average based on 3 reviews

First car

by from California on February 2, 2010

2nd owner of 1990 TownCar. Bought it with 110,000 in 2009. Rebuilt transmission at 111,000 (3rd gear went out). Air ride in the back makes it the most comfortable riding car I've ever rode in. I would/will buy another TownCar in the future.

the best farist ever

by from memphis t.n on February 12, 2010

i bought a town car in 2007. It was the best car i'v ever drove. the ride is like riding on air.i like this car alot and is looking for another one now.

This is my first , LINCOLN TOWNCAR.

by from RIVERSIDE,CA on September 4, 2006

I bought my LINCOLN TOWNCAR USED, I bought it through a private party. The car drove beautifully.It handled very well, especially for a 1990 TOWNCAR. The mileage was high, about 169,000 miles. The person who had it previously took well care of the cars maintenance. Also, the car was lowered and had 13 inch tires. The only problem I have with my LINCOLN TOWNCAR is, after having the car for only 5 months my transmission is going out on me. Now, this is a problem! But even though, it is still a very nice car to own. Just wanted to share the experience of owning a LINCOLN TOWNCAR. THANK YOU.