1995 Town Car

1995 Lincoln Town Car

5 out of 5 stars Comfort

Have You Driven the 1995 Lincoln Town Car?

The most comfortable Car I've ever owned.

by Luxury Car Enthusiast from Macon, GA on Sun Apr 27 2008

I bought this car with 78k miles. It now has 175k miles with very few problems. I would trust this car to take me anywhere as it is the most reliable car I've ever owned. I love it and saddened to think of the day I will have to part with it. I would definitely buy another. You cannot beat the value for the money or get this much car in any other brand. My car still turns heads after all these years. It has always been garaged and is fully loaded including a sunroof. Love it, Love it, Love it!

Great comfortable car.

by Doug from Pensacola,FL on Sat Jun 16 2012

I bought my 1995 Lincoln Town Car at a Hyundai dealership. The Car had 99,999 miles on it. The only problem I've had with the car so far is that I had the turn signal switch replaced. But beware when the car has high miles, just hope nothing goes wrong with the modular computer in the transmission. It will cost $3300 to replace the computer. I've had a 1992 Lincoln Town Car with nearly 200,000 miles on it with the computer in the transmission started to go out.

Spinnaker Edition -Rag Top-New Ride System...

by littlebear from Clendenin, West Virginia on Sat Sep 01 2012

I have owned several Lincolns in my day but I never heard of the Spinnaker Edition. I tried to find out and the best I can figure, he was some sportsman. It is bronze with a deep burgundy ragtop hardtop. It has all available options except a sunroof. It has has 3 owners includung me and has a clean carfax report. It was fleet owned,(Corporate Lease) for the owners 1 & 2. I have only put 16,000 on it and I have owned it for 5 years or so. Paint is still great, top is still in very good condition, everything works and it drives like a dream. Mine could use a new set of tires, has nice Lincoln honey comb wheels and I have yet to find an antenna on the car... It's built in somewhere. Total mileage is 169,567. That is just about 12,000 - 14,000 miles per year. My other Lincoln is a year older and is the regulas Signature Conteninal V6 front wheel drive. It has over 250,000 miles on it. It has a blown gasket but there is no water in the oil pan. I believe the seal is all that needs to be replaced. It has a sunroof and is pearl white, and I like it better than I do the Town Car. I am not a mechanic tho.... I also sold my 1988 Cartier Town Car last summer and it was still running, no rust, good paint, and had one of the first CD players below the dash factory installed,sunroof, 286,000+ miles.. I LOVED ALL THESE CARS AND ALL WERE USED AND HAD AT LEAST 86,000 ON THEM....GO LINCOLN!!!!

This is the best car I have ever owned

by Regular Guy from Texas on Thu Feb 02 2012

My 1995 Town Car has 248,000 miles ans still runs as good as when first made. I have driven this car for almost 20 years and the only major work I've had done was to install new air ride system. I have had 2 other cars I thought were the best, A 1955 Ford Mustang 07 and a 1998 GTO with a 400 cub in. Motor. By far the Town Car has been the best over all automobile in this world for me.

Luxury car convert

by Luxury car convert from Louisville, KY on Sat Nov 03 2012

The 1995 Lincoln Town Car holds its style. It is extremely comfortable and roomy. My 6"7" son fit comfortably behind the steering wheel. It looks smooth and rides smooth. It holds its own to any '95 vintage automobile. Ours has been in the family since it was bought new and has passed down now to a granddaughter. She thinks it is very cool!

Best Car I ever owned

by Dave from on Thu Apr 13 2017

From 1995 - 1997 the Lincoln Town Car was unbeatable for comfort and reliability. Despite it's size, it was relatively economical to own and operate. I have owned the'95, '96 and '97, and all have been great. The '97 was rear ended and totaled. The '96 had over 200,000 miles on it and the transmission went bad. I still have the '95 and going strong with almost 186,000 miles on it. Great car.

A Beautiful Long Distance Road Car

by TutuTerri from Eastsound, WA on Tue Aug 01 2017

Our beautiful Mink Lincoln was a wonderful cruising car that we used for 20 years with no trouble at all. Lincoln made a beautiful comfortable car that was always luxurious to drive. You could have 6 passengers in the car and lots of leg-room for the people in the back. We bought it originally for my husband to drive long distances for sales calls. It was perfect for long road trips.

One of the best cars I have ever owned

by Dave from GA on Sun May 07 2017

This a great car for someone that enjoys comfort and wants a big car that will last a long time. For a car this size, it gets great gas mileage and is very reliable. You can't beat the ride of these cars.

Excellent luxury vehicle

by Dave on Sun May 13 2018

Comfortable, reliable car with lots of great features. Lots of these still on the road with 300,000 plus miles. A real pleasure to drive on a long trip.

" first and best car ive ever had!!!!"

by LOVES TA LOVE LINCOLNS from Atlanta, GA on Wed Mar 14 2007

my mother bought this car for me in September of 2006 for about 2200 with only 123000 miles on its motor. This is considered a great price in my area for this car. My 1995 Lincoln Towncar Signature Series is Navy on Navy. It has comfortable leather seats. I have had to do no major repairs to the car, only extreamly needed maintnce. The car really turns heads. I cant say enough about my car. Some times my friends playfully make fun of the fact that im only 16 103lbs and 5'3 and have such a big car. Before we actually got the car i did about four to five years of internet research on the car. My friend who owns a 1995 Toyota Avalon often compair our cars. Supriseingly because his car has the optional column mount gear shifter its almost the same size inside. rear legroom is almost the same amount. Ofcourse my car has the more powerful motor and a larger trunk.

1 2

Our Take on the 1995 Lincoln Town Car

IT WOULD BE the perfect Republican car, except that it has bothsoul and passion. Instead, it's a car for Democrats who are out ofoffice, but not out of cash and panache.

Have you recently been told to get out of Washington? This is the wayto go -- behind the wheel, or in the back seat of a 1995 Lincoln TownCar, Cartier Designer Series.

Your mode of departure is your business, of course. The Town CarCartier is big enough to accommodate anything. And it's so fine, hey,you can cop an attitude: "Yo, taxpayers! Money talks and rhetoric walks,and we ain't walkin'."

Yes sir! You can leave with either your head or your feet up in thenew Town Car Cartier, and be comfortable, to boot.

What we have here is... Read More