Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2007 Town Car

2007 Lincoln Town Car

2007 Lincoln Town Car

Have You Driven the 2007 Lincoln Town Car?

2007 LINCOLN TOWN CAR..

by 08VETTE from Glens Falls,ny. on Tue Aug 23 2011

Probably the most reliable AMERICAN CAR EVER BUILT that nobody knows about.This car can handle NYC traffic day in and day out,in the limo biz,and nothing breaks!I've put miles in the hundreds of thousands on these Lincolns and they keep going. I like the 90's style better then these newer body style ones and I also have a 96!!!These newer ones have some nice features though too.Can't go wrong for the money!I would not recommend buying a new one as the depreciation on these is HORRIFIC!!Get a 3 or 4 year old one and you'll do fine!I wish they had the seats from the earlier 90's sig series or Cartier series Lincolns as they were most comfortable.

I'm hooked on Lincoln Town Car

by Corvette Restorer from South Mississippi on Sat Jun 21 2008

This is my fourth town car. From an '86, '91, '00 and now a '07. They just seem to get better and better. Can't complain with the comfort, gas mileage and overall dependability, its a large car that just grows on you.

The most luxurious care I've owned.

by POOATC from San Diego, California on Sat Jan 05 2008

Even since I was a kid the Towncar was THE luxury car to own. But I never cared for the boxy look. However, when Ford changed the body style to rounded curves back in 98, I've wanted one. I finally broke down and bought a pre-owned 2007 Lincoln Towncar Limited at an unbelievable price. It was such a great deal I couldn't pass it up. I figured it's now or never. It is an absolutely beautiful car. Powerful engine, quiet interior, plenty of amenities. Road noise compared to other so called luxury cars is none existent. Everyone that rides in it is impressed with how quiet, smooth and comfortable it is. It virtually makes bumps and potholes disappear. I hope Ford never stops making them. They're a beautiful automobile. When this one wears out, if it ever does, I'm buying another one. But that'll probably be in about 10 years.

Beauiful Style

by Town Car Lady from Florida on Wed Jun 18 2008

I love this car. I now own a 2007 and have own a 1999 and a 2005. All Lincoln Town Cars. My 1999 was the best. I got better gas mileage with about 29 highway, the 2005 and 2007 have deliver what was promised with 25 highway. I have a 2 hour commute daily. Without the ride and comfort of this car, I would never have been able to put up with the commute for 2 and half years. The best part is the safety rating...I don't get blown all over the road by 18 wheelers.

Great for ease of getting in and out!

by Luxury lover from Airville, PA on Tue Jan 10 2012

The comfort of getting in and out and the smooth ride is exceptional. Great product! We really like the heated seats, wonderful in cold weather! Dual heat control works well, no fighting on tempture!

Impressive Vehicle

by Alex from Coastal North carolina on Tue Jul 22 2014

Having owned a 95 Town Car Signature previously I was quite excited to see this 2007 Designer series on the lot with only 18,000 miles. The original window sticker was in the glove box, showing a MSRP new of $53,000. I was able to get for less than $20,000 including 5 year 75,000 additional miles of warranty. It is like new inside and out and it is much better equipped than the 95. Same familiar solid, smooth ride, great steering and braking, and more of the luxury features that Lincoln is known for. We are really looking forward to hitting the open road to Canada this summer in our TC. I know it is not the fastest car off the line but, once rolling, has a good passing power and smooth performance. Not unlike driving down the highway in my lazy boy chair. It is one of the quietest, smoothest rides ever ever produced in any vehicle. Ford made a huge mistake in discontinuing this model line. Perhaps they will bring it back unchanged except for a few modern touches like MP3 and Satellite radio as standard equipment. I expect to keep this car for many years.

Signature L

by Robby from Camden, South Carolina on Fri Apr 15 2011

The 2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature L exemplifies the definition of luxury. This is my choice automobile for when a truck is not needed.

Best Ride Anywhere

by Town Car Guy from Chicago on Fri Jun 08 2007

I bought a new 2007 Town Car a few months ago and absolutely love it. Nothing rides as well and it is blissfully quiet. I think it all boils down to how you define luxury. The other luxury cars don't ride as well as the Lincoln, but have sophisticated electronics, fresher styling, lots of gadgets and imported cache. I opted for the smooth quiet ride, and in retrospect, I am very happy with the decision.

Crashed one and bought another

by MisterWrite from on Thu Nov 03 2016

The 2007 Town Car that I bought in 2010 was totaled in a head-on crash from which I escaped with a small cut to one knee because of the heavy steel built into the vehicle. I found another 2007 Town Car which my local dealer brought to Cheyenne for me and am now, once again, surrounded by comfort, luxury and safety.

Back to Lincoln

by RIW from Boca Raton,FL on Sun Jun 03 2007

After jags,BenzLexus it was time to go back to Lincoln. Looks ,drive ,comfort,trunk space are all tops.Service is Aplus. We bought two new,his and hers.And...it uses regular gas. Nice savings!

1 2 3