Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 7 reviews

by from Manhatan, Montana on July 18, 2010

I bought a new 2010 new Lincoln Town Car Signature L at $59,677! This is a great car and it has plenty of power! The interior and exterior is very stunning! I give this car an A+!

A Real American Luxury Car

by from Central North Carolina on October 20, 2011

I (48 year old male) bought a used 2010 Lincoln Town Car Continental Edition with 13k miles. After 6 months of ownership, this is what I think: This car is a reminder of what a great American luxury car is all about. I really like the additional chrome that comes with the Continental Edition package, especially the wheels. The trunk organizer makes this massive area more user-friendly and is well worth the money (less than $200). The mpg around town isn't very good (15-19), but I went on a 300 mile trip a few weeks ago and got 27 (all interstate and flat terrain). I love the body on frame design (last of its kind for cars) which gives the occupants that pillow ride and I consider the sacrifice in handling a fair trade. This design also dampens vibrations from the road and engine as they pass through the bolted connections, unlike the uni-body construction that all cars use today which transfers those same vibrations to the cabin. I also love the various sound dampening devices found in the doors, engine compartment and trunk that are responsible for what must be one of the most silent riding vehicles made. The power is adequate for this type of car and the engine is almost silent at times. The interior is elegant and plush with a finely detailed dash that is accented with rich colored wood and satin finished nickel. The seats are made from high quality leather and the support is gentle and flowing, unlike most vehicles of today which are rigid and wrap around with low quality leather that lasts only 3 or 4 years. I have read reviews that describe the interior as stale. I consider it to be tried and true. The leg room in the front and rear is generous, as well as shoulder room. Seating for 4 is spacious but 5 or 6 becomes a crowd. Although, it works well for short trips such as around town travel. I hate to see this car discontinued. Some options that should have been added (or never discontinued) include: sun/moon roof, premium sound system, mp3 jack, satellite radio, automatic wipers, turn signals on side mirrors and a larger engine.

A Great Luxury Car Value - Last of the dinosaurs!

by from Las Vegas, NV on October 13, 2011

I bought a used 2010 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited in September 2011 with 18,000 miles. So far I've very pleased with it. Very comfortable. My family, friends, coworkers, and clients love riding in it. As a certified preowned Lincoln the warranty on this car is 6 years or 100,000 miles from the original date of service. These are reliable work horses and a great value especially as a used car.

A Car That Makes a Statement

by from North Augusta, SC on November 22, 2011

The 2010 Lincoln Town Car that I found through the internet is great. It is a smooth riding car and has all the extras and is a joy to drive. Any number of people have told me that it is pretty also !

The full size car to own

by from Boston Mass on August 5, 2010

Looking for a full size Luxury car the best bang for your buck is this one. It has aged a bit but it's a real work horse.. no disappointments here. I put over 175,000 miles on them with very little repair. Just change the fluids and your good to go

WORLD CLASS LUXURY!!!!!!!!

by from Long valley, nj on April 29, 2013

I just purchased a 2010 lincoln Town Car Signature Limited as my first car. This car is extremely luxurious, some of my favorite features are the heated seats, lumbar support, power open/close trunk, climate control from steering wheel, powerful v-8, AMAZING COMFORTIBLE RIDE,premium leather seats, column shifter etc. the Town Cars 4.6 liter v-8 has plenty of power and great low end torque. This car is all about comfort and true luxury not to mention the rock solid reliability from ford/lincoln. ESPECIALLY these cars, the limo companies run them to at least 400,000 miles with few problems.

Only car for me. It is the 10th Lincoln car

by from San Diego CA on November 5, 2010

Just purchased 2010 Lincoln Series L It is comfortable Great service agreement Heavy safe car Excellent interior space Excellent radio/CD player Controls built into the steering wheel

Similar Models