2011 Town Car

2011 Lincoln Town Car

2011 Lincoln Town Car

4.4

Have You Driven the 2011 Lincoln Town Car?

solid beautiful care

by arizonalion from gilbert, Az. on Sun May 27 2012

The lincoln town car is a classic luxury car. It has a smooth ride and is especially great on the freeways. It is also good to carry 4 comfortably. The trunk is large and can carry anything. Those small tinny asian cars fall apart so easily and I don't see them as being safe. One should be able to get 150,000 to 200,000 with a town car. Your talking 10 to 15 years of use.

Excellent CHoice

by Comfort from Washington on Sun Jun 23 2013

Due to an auto accident that totaled my wife's vehicle, we decided we needed another large quality vehicle. The 2011 Town Car fit the bill exactly. We got a great deal: a 2011 Signature Limited Lincoln Town car with less than 30,000 miles and a full warranty of 6 years or 100,000 miles for less than expected for such a quality luxury car. The vehicle is immaculate inside and out. We are very happy with our choice.

Bulletproof comfort

by R.D. Towncar from Fort Pierce, FL on Mon Jul 02 2018

If I did not love it, it would not be the sixth one I've owned. They are very reliable, virtually trouble free, and economical. The gas mileage is phenomenal for a car of this size. The only drawback is when I do need repairs which is very infrequent, the dealer rips my guts out with their unconscionable charges. One for instance is when the suspension airbags needed replacement I was charged $800+. Bags can be purchased with lifetime warranties on -line for less than $250 a pair and a back yard shade tree mechanic can replace the pair in about 2 hours. Here's another. Suspension air pump which they claimed I needed was $475 with a two year warranty while the on-line price with a lifetime warranty is about $200. I wish that my mechanic had not retired. He is simply the best mechanic I have ever known and I known some good ones over the 50+ years that I've been a car freak.

The most reliable and the smoothest car ever made.

by AstritK from Garland tx on Thu Jul 05 2018

The most reliable and the smoothest car ever made. I drove 7 serious and s class. They may be sportier but don't come close to it's smooth ride and reliability.

A great car with old school style.

by GaryLA from Los Aneles, California on Fri Nov 30 2018

For the price, style, looks, reliability, power and comfort it's a 10 Star Car. Too bad they don't make old school comfortable cars like that anymore.

Most reliable car I’ve ever owned

by The Lincoln man from Chicago il on Mon Nov 12 2018

This car is so comfy to ride in and drive and it will last a Long if you take care of it thru Lincoln I got a easy 15 yrs out of it

Smoothest ride I have ever owned. No issues .

by Aikidoka on Fri Jan 11 2019

This car has plenty of leg room especially in the back just like a first class seats on an airplane. The most comfortable car to take long trips.

Classic

by Possum from NC on Sun Dec 09 2012

There is not a lot of sense rating the Town Car since after 2011 Lincoln will not be making them anymore BUT if you have an opportunity to get a private used one, DO IT! Wonderful car!

A nice ride

by Stevenn G. from New Jersey on Wed Jul 13 2016

Sure, the Lincoln Town Car is considered by most people as an old man's car. It is an outdated vehicle with a design that's over 30 years old, but I'll say it drives well. For me, I travel primarily highway, so the ride inside is extremely comfortable. I put the car on cruise and simply relax. Considering size and weight, the Town Car I have gets close to 26 MPG, which I think is fantastic. It may not compare to a Mercedes Benz regarding technology, style, and performance, but the Lincoln Town Car, though discontinued by the Ford company, is a vehicle unique in its own way that will always remain a classic.

Bittersweet Experience/End of an Era

by RWD Guy from Trenton, NJ on Wed Jun 22 2011

I will keep my 2011 Lincoln Town Car for many years to come. There are far better cars out there and I am saddened by the thought of seeing this last of the RWD Lincoln sedans riding off into the sunset this coming fall. I am disappointed that the car will go out without any fanfare whatsoever. Aside from a "Continental Package" and a long wheel-base model (for fleet orders) there is little to differentiate your Town Car from the hundreds, maybe thousands in NYC or wherever you encounter one, aside from color (what few there are inside and out) to choose from. No vinyl top option, no navigation system available, no longer a factory sunroof, no new colors inside or out, no real (or even fake) wire wheels, no choice of engine. The TC has a majestic ride. Nothing special, except that it is the end of an era. I only wish Ford had made much needed changes along the way, including those on my "wish list" above. I would not part with my Town Car, but cannot recommend it with its poor lateral support, horrible handling, less room than you would expect, secondary to a failed attempt on space utilization. I will move from Lincoln to Chrysler for future car needs. The new Chrysler 300C is everything a large car owner could ever want. However, my 2011 Town Car will be stored and brought out for special events, like my granddaughter's wedding and to show the grandchildren what a classic American car was like in days gone by.

Does not recommend this car!!

1 2 3