2011 Lincoln Town Car

Reliable,quiet comfortable ride

by on July 15, 2017

It is replacing a 2003 Lincoln Town Car with 160,000 miles on it. Is in great condition,quiet comfortable ride.

Executive L series

by from Fort Lauderdale on June 3, 2017

Great running condition, one of the best built American cars ever made. Limo company's get 450,000 to 500,000 miles out of these cars without any major issues.

Clean

by from Plano on April 19, 2017

Excellent condition Car, Top of line in Luxury, Well Maintained.Exterior , Interior ,Mechanical Performance Great. Do not miss the chance , call now.

A nice ride

by from New Jersey on July 13, 2016

Sure, the Lincoln Town Car is considered by most people as an old man's car. It is an outdated vehicle with a design that's over 30 years old, but I'll say it drives well. For me, I travel primarily highway, so the ride inside is extremely comfortable. I put the car on cruise and simply relax. Considering size and weight, the Town Car I have gets close to 26 MPG, which I think is fantastic. It may not compare to a Mercedes Benz regarding technology, style, and performance, but the Lincoln Town Car, though discontinued by the Ford company, is a vehicle unique in its own way that will always remain a classic.

Best Car on the Planet, Always brings you home.

by from Enfield CT on April 12, 2015

This is a well made machine, that is easy to maintain, the paint lasts for ever and it can pass cars on the highway like they are standing still. Its a very well built car, when they built this car it uses 30 years of what works, this is my favorite car on the planet, its dependable, that's what it is. It never leaves you stranded. When have you ever seen one broken down? Exactly this car is excellent for poor roads in cities and the MPG is 20/24 on a V8 that is unheard of. When you get in an accident with this car , like if a trunk hits you, YOU WILL LIVE. You pay for LIVING, when you buy this safe 5 Star crash tested car. Every Limo is this car that how good it is. Its a Man Car! Unlike the new feminine MKT 2013 "Town CAR"

Excellent CHoice

by from Washington on June 23, 2013

Due to an auto accident that totaled my wife's vehicle, we decided we needed another large quality vehicle. The 2011 Town Car fit the bill exactly. We got a great deal: a 2011 Signature Limited Lincoln Town car with less than 30,000 miles and a full warranty of 6 years or 100,000 miles for less than expected for such a quality luxury car. The vehicle is immaculate inside and out. We are very happy with our choice.

No Air Ride

by from on January 7, 2013

Ford has decided to eliminate Town Car air suspension system. Town Cars with the exception of the L series, are without the air rides. They will never tell you this, so be aware. I purchased my lincoln and my transmission failure occured just 5 months after driving off the lot. Since 2011 was the last year of production for the town cars it seems to be that they didn't care how they put it together or lack of putting it together. not recommend at all.

Last of the large lincoln town cars

by from North Fort Myers, Florida on December 17, 2012

I purchased my 2011 Lincoln Town Car in November, from Velde Ford in Vero Beach, Florida. I am very happy that I found the light blue color that I wanted!!

Comfortable and lazy car

by from Chicago on December 12, 2012

Well nothing surprising really about the car. It is very comfortable, very slow and heavy, very good highway MPG 26 and bad city MPG 15. It has nothing more than essentials and probably not such a bad thing. The trunk is huge. The interior and outside panels have huge gaps in between and look like the car was made 20 years ago which is not far from the truth in reality. Oh well it has that dinosaur feel but is ok I enjoy the car very much when I just want to cruise and have my mind relax.

Classic

by from NC on December 9, 2012

There is not a lot of sense rating the Town Car since after 2011 Lincoln will not be making them anymore BUT if you have an opportunity to get a private used one, DO IT! Wonderful car!