2006 Lincoln Zephyr consumer reviews

$28,995 starting MSRP
side view of 2006 Zephyr Lincoln
Explore the 2006 Lincoln Zephyr

SMOOTH

Excellent Vehicle! Love it! Comfortable, Stylish, great interior, quiet, loaded with extras, reliable, and great value for the money. Handling and Performance is very good. Overall Excellent.

I love this car !

i have owned my Zephyr for a month now and each day i like it more,,,,I like everything about this car,,,,especially the interior,,,,if you are thinking of buying a Zephyr make sure you get the THX sound system,,,,its great ! the only think i don't care for are the controls on the center panel,,,,they are hard to locate and are too small,,,,but i can live with that,,,,I will say it again,,,,I love this car !

WOW!!! More and More impressed each day!!

I looked at many, many other luxory sedans prior to my purchase of the Zephyr. In my opinion this is by far the best value. I drive about 300 miles a week in town and highway. this is the car I have been looking for. Gets great looks, Has and incredible interior. I'm a big guy, 250lb 6'2" and this car has more room in the cockpit than my SUV. Very well designed and very sharp. THIS CAR GETS LOTS OF ATTENTION!! The ride is just as nice. If your looking for a powerfull vehicle this is not it. It has enough power for what I do, I'm not towing anything with it. I'll leave that up to my SUV. It will get up and go!! MPG is awesome! Coming from and SUV anything is great but the rating is right on the money 20/town 30/highway. if your looking for a mid size luxory sedan THIS IS IT!!! I even fit comfortably in the back seat. The trunk space is incredible. If your getting this car... Splurge on the Navigation system, IT"S WORTH IT!! Overall Lexus, BMW, Mercedees, Cadillac, can't hold a candle to this care for the money. Lot of car for the $$$. Enough research go buy the car....

Hard to Beat Value in Entry Level Luxury Market

The key point to focus on when looking at a Zephyr is VALUE FOR MONEY. I examined the Acura TL, Cadillac CTS, and Infinity G35 and could not get them even within $3000 with the same options. If you compare this car against a $40 to mid-$50,000 (BMW, Infiniti, Acura, Mercedes, Cadillac) its not a fair comparison. However, a fully loaded Zephyr with NAV, sun roof, chrome wheels, heated/cooled seats, high end sound, spilt down rear seats and a 16 CUFT trunk for just under $33,000 is tough to beat. The engine doesn't blow you away but is very responsive, and the handling while not of BMW vintage, can hold it own and won't disappoint. If you want an entry level luxury at this price it will be hard to find. Also if you have kids don't underestimate what the larger trunk and split down rear seats will mean to you.

4.1

The Right Car From Lincoln

This is the car that Lincoln should've released in '99 instead of the LS. It's the best car from Lincoln since the Mark 7. I'm in love with this car, I can't say enough!!!

4.1

Linco;n Zephyr - Brings me back to Ford/Linco;n

After searching for a new car, I had all the comparisons (Honda Accord, Toyota Camry/Avalon, Mazda 6, Lexus IS, etc....) Then I stopped at the local Licoln Mercury Dealer to get a look at the Montego and Milan. What threw me away was the first time I saw the Lincoln Zephyr. I asked for a look at the Lincoln LS just for kicks and I saw a beautiful car for $48,000. The Zephyr stood there with all the class, styling and features but at a much more modest price starting at $28,995 The test drive had me interested as for the first time I felt like is was in a full size luxury sedan while drive a smaller sized sporty car. The other cars (Hinda, Toyota, Mazada, etc) were no match to the size and features of the Zephyr. The cars that did match up (Levus and Avalon) were at the $40,000 range. So sit down and discuss pricing. Boy was I surprised to find that the dealer discount, $1,000 rebate from Ford and low low 0.75% interest rate allowed me to lease the Zephyr for 39 months with a lower payment than all the comparables. (Over $100/month than Lexus and Avalon) Not only did I get a great deal, Ford paid the first month lease payment and the dealer gave me full service for the first 12 months. Great car and great deal. See for yourself and test drive a new Zephyr at your local Lincoln dealer. You will find it to have a simply designed yet tasteful interior with analog dials (kind of retro but neat)and a great exterior, roomines and zip. Check it out.