2014 Maserati Ghibli

A real eye catcher

by from West Bloomfield , mi on September 16, 2017

Always wanted one , once I test drove it I had to have it! It's a sharp car to pull up in. A real eye catcher.
Not Rated Reliability

My Maserati does 185...

by from Bristol on September 9, 2017

Love this car! It was a fantastic deal and it popped up at the perfect time. Can't wait to purchase my next vehicle and use cars.com

Sportiest Family Car EVER!!

by from Temecula, CA on August 22, 2017

I LOVE my 2014 Maserati Ghibli!! It has the look of a true sports car (because it is one) but the comfort of a family sedan. I have two boys, ages 11 & 14, who cannot wait until they are old enough to drive this car themselves. The price is fantastic, the pick up is out of this world and to call it "luxury" is an understatement. I would absolutely recommend this car to anyone; young/old, single/family, man/woman, etc.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Luxuey but very simple

by from Houston texas on August 6, 2017

This is very nice luxury sedan but there very low options in this car. It's fast and it sound nice. The service offers by Maserati is amazing l. They are fast clean and by the fare you pay they have an amazing service

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Got more attention than any car I've owned

by from Austin TX on May 15, 2017

Amazing car. Valets fight over who gets to park it. It handles great, looks great and sounds like it race ready.

Amazing Car

by from Houston on May 2, 2017

I once knew a guy who was an engineer and spent his entire life as a total gear head. Years ago, he gave me a great piece of advice. He said "If you ever decide to buy an exotic sports car, that is pretty expensive (e.g. Maserati, Ferrari etc.) word to the wise, avoid buying the base model. Because, you will get what you pay for." This was primarily focused around the engine reliability and performance. Better quality, better product. I purchased the SQ4 a little while back, and I'm completely happy with my purchase. I previously owned a Mercedes C350 that was still going strong at 215,000 miles with nothing more than having to change a battery and normal routine maintenance. No one believes me when I say that, but that is the honest truth. However, I decided to purchase a Maserati and retire the old Mercedes. While I loved that car, I will say, there is nothing like owning a Maserati. From the sound it makes when you turn it on, to the 404 horsepower engine it has, to the comfort and style of the car. I get compliments daily. I'm a young licensed professional and (in my unqualified opinion) this car is a perfect marriage, of class with power. While there will always be a risk of purchasing a defective vehicle, a lot of the time, the reliability and performance of the vehicle, rests on the owner and their ability to take care of the car. Thanks to this car, I plan on purchasing the GranTourismo, prospectively. Hope this helps. P.S. Being a CPA, I might suggest researching any vehicle prior to purchase. Exotic vehicles are notorious for depreciating quickly in value during the early years (first year or two), but stabilizing in value after that. Just a word to the wise.

leased a maserati ghibli

by from nyc on April 25, 2017

leased a Maserati ghibli 93k msrp, i truly believe a Honda accord drives better. going 50 mph on a highway and hitting tiny bumps the steering has been jumping as if the car is about to break down, took it to the dealer they said it was normal. ok..... so if i hit a bump on the highway it seems extremely unsafe so i should stop driving on the highways now. I truly hate the Maserati ghibili i should have stuck with BMW like i have before. i think the dodge caravan has a better navigation system then this Maserati ghibli. i can definitely say this is the worst car i have ever owned.

Worst car I ever owned

by from Tampa, Fl on August 7, 2016

I bought a preowned 2014 Ghibli SQ4 with original sticker of $92,000 which had 4000 miles on it. In the 5 months I owned it, it was in for problems 4 times including being towed one time because it would not start. Each time was a different problem. All under warranty but many problems. The power and styling are great but the handling and ride are terrible. Definitely not a luxury car ride. After driving it 2000 miles in 5 months, I traded it in and lost $15,000 because this vehicle was "red flagged " at the auction because the value was decreasing so rapidly. I have owned over 40 cars and my 2011 Hyundai with 75,000 is much more dependable with far less trouble-how sad. Maserati should be ashamed!

Upgrade!

by from Newport Beach, CA on January 20, 2015

I recently upgraded from a mercedes C class to the Ghibli. My initial thought was to move towards the E class, the 5 series or the A6, but with Maserati becoming a viable option, I decided to give it a shot. I've had the car for exactly 4 days and I love everything about it. The looks, the sound, the compliments, the comfort. It's all there. Extremely happy with my choice. If you are looking for a car the doesn't just blend in with the crowd, this is an outstanding option.

Fast, comfortable,different

by from Nj on September 11, 2014

Traded in a 07 Shelby gt on this car. The Maserati handles Every bit as good but rides much better and is much more comfortable.

Our Expert Review: 2014 Maserati Ghibli