Read or write a review.

2014 Maserati Ghibli

Change Year
4.0
Average based on 4 reviews

The best sports sedan money can buy. If you are a

by from sarasota on June 3, 2014

I am a car guy and I have driven and owned MB from E to S and SL as well as amg versions of E and S and SL. I also owned BMW from 330Ci to X5 from 1997 to now. I live in Sarasota Florida and every other car is either BMW or MB in this town. Since I want to own a unique and exciting car I researched Maserati Ghibli and take a chance on Italian automobile. I was frankly not sure I should buy this car since the residual may not be where should be after few months. I now leased 2014 Ghibli with full options. this car has incredible torque and oulls car to 140 to 150 without any efforts. I love this car. Nothing comes close this car from MB or BMW.

Upgrade!

by from Newport Beach, CA on January 20, 2015

I recently upgraded from a mercedes C class to the Ghibli. My initial thought was to move towards the E class, the 5 series or the A6, but with Maserati becoming a viable option, I decided to give it a shot. I've had the car for exactly 4 days and I love everything about it. The looks, the sound, the compliments, the comfort. It's all there. Extremely happy with my choice. If you are looking for a car the doesn't just blend in with the crowd, this is an outstanding option.

Fast, comfortable,different

by from Nj on September 11, 2014

Traded in a 07 Shelby gt on this car. The Maserati handles Every bit as good but rides much better and is much more comfortable.

Worst car I ever owned

by from Tampa, Fl on August 7, 2016

I bought a preowned 2014 Ghibli SQ4 with original sticker of $92,000 which had 4000 miles on it. In the 5 months I owned it, it was in for problems 4 times including being towed one time because it would not start. Each time was a different problem. All under warranty but many problems. The power and styling are great but the handling and ride are terrible. Definitely not a luxury car ride. After driving it 2000 miles in 5 months, I traded it in and lost $15,000 because this vehicle was "red flagged " at the auction because the value was decreasing so rapidly. I have owned over 40 cars and my 2011 Hyundai with 75,000 is much more dependable with far less trouble-how sad. Maserati should be ashamed!

Our Expert Review: 2014 Maserati Ghibli