Read or write a review.

1989 Mazda 626

1989 Mazda 626

Change Year
Average based on 2 reviews

the best mileage engine i ever had.

by from libya.tripoli on November 30, 2012

i drive it 850000 km with out any problem. and it's very handling car with strong Chassis,,,We call in Libya mistake Japan, because they bear the most extreme conditions... i have 3 cars of Mazda:mazda6 2003 m-mazda6 2003 a/t-mazda rx8 2005 manual thanks Mazda i love you

A car for ever

by from Carmel, Indiana on August 20, 2014

I have owned several of these cars, 1988 through 1991, Mazda LX Touring Sedans. Two with turbos, one with automatic and the other with a manual transmission. Three others all have the normally aspirated engine. All of these cars have given me great service, reliability, and economy of operation. They are simple to work on when service is required. Parts are getting more difficult to locate as the cars age. However, nothing serious happens to the mechanicals if the cars are serviced periodically as the manual requires. For me, the ergonomics of the car, driving comfort, is one of the best I have experienced; even the newer models. I can get in my current model, a 1989 Mazda Lx Touring Sedan and go anywhere without concern about breakdowns. The car offers decent economy; 26 to 32 MPG! When I get tired of these cars, I pass them down to my grandchildren when they achieve driving age. They are safe to drive and offer longevity if they continue to be properly maintained. Go Mazda; zoom, zoom.

Our Expert Review: 1989 Mazda 626