2022 Mazda CX-30 consumer reviews

side view of 2022 CX-30 Mazda
Explore the 2022 Mazda CX-30
Shop the 2022 Mazda CX-30

Fine Machine

Soul red crystal paint best red ever. Turbo offers lots of power and good mileage. Interior is excellent. Quality thru out. Heads up display is cool. Adapative cruise is nice. Fit and finish is top notch. Has a shifter! No push buttons and no CVT!

Best car you can buy for the money!

I have been buying/leasing cars for over 45 years and this is, by far, the best car I ever had for the money I spent. You simply can’t go wrong if you want a great car that won’t break the bank. I’m a Mazda buyer for life.

Fun and Reliable

It's the first vehicle that I have ever owned that I take out driving just for sake of driving! No destination just driving... I get a big grin every time I press the accelerator on my CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus trim. I am very happy with it and very happy that Mazda holds the top spot at consumer reports for reliability. The funny thing is, Mazda was not even on my radar originally, but it happens that it was one of the few dealerships in my area that had any inventory. Once I test drove it....It was Game Over! Went home and did a bunch or research and found out all the good stuff...went back the next day and bought it.

Amazing

Amazing car! I love everything about it! Beautiful interior and exterior! Rides nicely and has great specs, I will be staying with Mazda for a while