2006 Mazda Mazda 3

Fun, Reliable, Efficient, Affordable Car

by from Philadelphia Area, PA on September 13, 2017

I love, love, love this car. It was a super value for the money. And so fun to drive. VERY Reliable. I've had it 10+ years with minimal maintenance. I would recommend anyone to buy a new version. Only quirk, not great in the snow. I hope they've fixed that particular thing. I am buying a new car and looking at this model again.

These cars last a long time.

by on September 7, 2017

Zippy car with longevity and reliability. I have had my Mazda for almost ten years with minimal problems until the last couple years- normal wear on a vehicle over 200,000 miles. Efficient on gas and fun to drive (5-speed).

Small and economical but really sporty.

by from Clearlake Oaks, CA on September 2, 2017

I think it's a great car so far. I've only had it one month but I'm excited to get into it every time. Seats are comfortable, the engine sounds great, overall a very nice vehicle and would definitely buy a new model when it's time for a brand new car.

Fun and sporty feel kinda car

by from Woodruff, SC on August 25, 2017

My Mazda 3 is a manual and since it's considered a sports car due to the 2.3L engine, it does have that feel to it! And to be honest, it's so cute! It came with the factory standard spoiler #BONUS!

It was good for the city

by from Columbus,oh on August 23, 2017

This car was perfect for the city , the engine make lot of noise ,mine was 1.6. Very lovely design and comfort car , easy to see through the mirrors.

Everything it's supposed to be and more.

by from Simi Valley,CA on August 19, 2017

In the beginning when I purchased my car I hated it, I wasn't told about any of the issues it had with the suspension, wheels, tires, and chasis components. But after those were fixed and I drove the car more and more, I began to fall back in love with it. Mazda has always been my favorite brand, for the amount of passion they put into their cars. And my 2006 Mazda 3 is nothing but my passion to drive. It seems funny because it's no sports car by any means, but it has character and spunky that other manufactures can't put in there cars. The steering is tight, suspension is solid, factory sway bars are on the softer side, my 5-speed gear box is a pleasure to go through the gears, luggage space is convenient and practical, and the engine is bullet proof. I've never wanted to get rid of a car more than when I first bought this, for more reasons than just the cars issues, but now I can't imagine someone else driving it.

Most fun and reliable car i've owned.

by from bronx, ny on August 11, 2017

This car was super fun to drive and the tiptronics made it feel amazing out on the open road. I can't say enough good things about this car.

Uses car for Havingfun

Awesome 11 year old car

by from Tulsa OK on August 2, 2017

Great ride and sporty for just an economy sedan, fun winding through the gears and slick shifting , short throws. Basic sound system sounds good and love the night lighting, red instrumentation is easy on the eyes.

Reliable, Economical, This is a Sports Car

by from Russellville, AR on July 23, 2017

This is my wife's car and is lady driven about 95% of the time. It is a joy to drive. It hugs the road and is very tight. The tires are excellent for cornering or interstate driving. My wife is sad to be selling, but we have 3 cars and can only take two of them to Canada with us. You will LOVE this car.

Best car for styling, economy, and power!

by from Woodbury, MN on July 19, 2017

This was the best car I ever owned. It had the 2.6 litre engine so there was some get up and go, and the styling with a rear deck spoiler, sun roof, and leather seats felt like I was in a Jaguar or Maserati. But it was a compact car that provided great handling, good gas mileage, and easy parking. I highly recommend the Mazda3!!!

Our Expert Review: 2006 Mazda Mazda 3