2014 Mazda Mazda 3

I love driving this car!

by from Philadelphia on September 18, 2017

I am no car enthusiast, but I LOVE my Mazda and it has made me love to drive. It moves so easily but I always feel so in control on the vehicle.

I love my car

by from Brampton on September 18, 2017

I didn't want to like this car because I loved my old car. I didn't want a new car. But I absolutely fell in love with this car the moment I got into it to test drive it.

Great car!!

by on September 6, 2017

Real great car I own a 2014 mazda3 i touring sedan and it great. It has a ton of cool features for its low price. Its also has gets great gas milage i can fill it up for $25. I would recommend it to anyone interested in a small car that looks awesome.

Best car I've had

by on August 23, 2017

I purchased the car 10 years ago in Los Angeles, Ca and it was awesome the whole time. The ride is nice, it has great pick up and I always liked the way it looked. When you have the car washed and clean it has a classy look to it. Never had and engine problems with the car. Ac took a dump early on but that was fixable. I enjoyed my Mazda for the last 10 years and I'm looking to get another one soon.

Great first car!

by from Colorado Springs, CO on August 20, 2017

This car rides really well, has tons of features and has great fuel economy! It also picks up really well and leaves other cars in the dust.

Uses car for Havingfun

You will not want to drive anything else!

by from Greer, SC on August 20, 2017

It was exactly what I expected from this car. Reliable, comfortable, and gets great gas mileage!!!!!
Not Rated Reliability

Great driving car.

by from Pinnacle, nc on August 18, 2017

Just bought this car. Drives great. But not as quite and doesn't ride as well as the Buick I traded in on this car. Interior is black and is very hot.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Fuel efficient. Very reliable.

by from Virginia on August 18, 2017

This car is great for commuting, ad it is fuel efficient and inexpensive. The downside is the comfort. The back support is not great and the leg room for back seat passengers is miniscule.

Fun Commuter Car

by from Lowell, MA on August 17, 2017

This car exceeded my expectations for a commuter car. Comfortable interior with good visibility to other traffic. Lives up to its zoom zoom performance categorization. Only minus is the sound system is not quite as crisp as the Bose system I am used to from the other cars in our family.

Its been a ride thats for sure

by from athol,ma on August 16, 2017

i love the aftermarket capabilities of this car but more need to be available. i wish for the speed3 to return

Our Expert Review: 2014 Mazda Mazda 3