2015 Mazda Mazda 3

Great little car

by on August 27, 2017

My 2nd Mazda 3. Great car. Fun to Drive, great mileage, looks good, very reliable. Like everything about it.

Mazda3 - Skyactiv Rocket

by from Dearborn, MI on August 24, 2017

Love this peppy little car. Great styling, nice features, and pretty zippy overall. The gas mileage is wonderful: I usually get 37-40mpg on the highway. It's a fun and sporty alternative to a hybrid.

Well Rounded Value in a Tight Package

by on August 20, 2017

Pros: This car does a great job feeling nice than it is. Lots of soft touch materials in the interior, and ergonomics are on par with luxury brands. Driving dynamics are refined but on the sporty side-I find myself looking forward to getting behind the wheel. 34 mpg with mixed driving highway/city. Cons: Still an economy car, and if you look close you can see where Mazda skimped on some things: rear passenger area, seats are as comfy as I would like. Base engine is a little weak. no interface with phone (apple car play, android auto etc. Verdict: overall a great total package. A clear standout in the class

Great value and nice all around

by from Franklin on August 20, 2017

This hatchback is very stylish compared to other cars in its class. The gas mileage is great and still provides decent power. The handling is very good and it has been a pleasant car to drive. The bucket seats are very comfortable and the infotainment system is very user friendly.

Good hatchback.

by from Houston, TX on August 17, 2017

This car got me to and from school through busy traffic no problem. It also has gone across the country with me and held up well.

Very nice stylish car

by from PA on August 15, 2017

The interiors design is nice and simple, quality materials .Fuel efficient .The legroom on behind is less compared to other vehicles in this class but I am not concerned .It is fun driving this car.

Most Stylish and Efficient Car I owened

by from Sunnyvale on August 4, 2017

The design of the car won my heart. Power and Torque is highest in class, Very comfortable, premium feel at much less price. Amazing Handling, Central dial works very well, good to have very few buttons on central console to deal with.

Fantastic, safe, reliable, smooth ride. Great val

by on July 24, 2017

This car is fantastic. It has exceeded my expectations. It is sleek, runs phenomenally well, is smooth, zero issues, and safe. Bonus - fantastic mileage and capabilities.

Best performing compact sedan

by on July 23, 2017

I love this car. I compared and test drove every car before buying the Mazda3 and it is by far the best. Most cheaper cars are built cheaply and are under powered which made this car truly special. The interior and extorior are beautiful and modern by incorperating technology while keeping the driver engaged in the driving experience. Additionally, the car performs like no other within it's class. It feels the most powerful and handles wonderfully. I've owned the car for two years and I have not done any wokr on it other than oil changes. It starts every time even after sitting for a few weeks and is really an amazing car. Mazda designs their cars around drivers rather than people who drive. They target people who enjoy the experience of driving and like feeling connected to the road. Therefore, the steering wheel is extremely responsive and the suspension is less plush than other cars. The car is available in automatic or manual and with a 2.0 liter or 2.5 liter engine. I highly recommend this car, it is beautiful, it has character, and it is fun to drive, it is reliable.

Great car!

by from Draper, Utah on July 20, 2017

I have not had it for long but I love this car. I have ever only owned SUVs and I got tired of them. I wanted something more stylish and fun but also practical with gas mileage and not breaking the bank. The Mazda 3 S Grand Touring fits this desire perfect. It is everything I wanted and I am so happy driving it. I've never fallen in love with a car before but I did with this one.

Our Expert Review: 2015 Mazda Mazda 3