2015 Mazda3

2015 Mazda Mazda3

2015 Mazda Mazda3

Have You Driven the 2015 Mazda Mazda3?

Very good little car

by BG Taxier from 11572 on Mon Aug 17 2015

I bought this car(actually a 2014 hatchback) for two reasons I needed a larger wagon and I needed a bigger motor then my last car a 2010 kia Rio(1.6). Let me say that this car certainly does have enough power even heading to upstate NY loaded with 500 lbs and the AC at full blast with stuff on the roof it makes great power! Next let me say that the combination of the 2.0 and 6 speed AT offers excellent fuel economy. Now what is the nicest thing I can really say about it? I use a standard of Buick(good power handling brakes comfort) and applied this I drove Ford Taurus (3) and a 98 Camry. The 3 is roomy good brakes good handling very good power and good fuel economy. In conclusion if you drive a midsize car and need a replacement this is probably the car for you

Fun to drive small sedan

by Retired Car Guy from Orange County CA on Tue Jun 30 2015

Bought this car as a gift for my daughter. Test drove the Civic, Corolla and Mazda. On the plus side, the car drives and handles excellent for a small, economical sedan. The 2.0 L engine has adequate power but the 2.5 L option adds 2000 bucks to the price. The automatic transmission shifts firmly; much preferred to CVTs that are in (Civic & Corolla) many cars today. As more miles are racked up on the odometer, the fuel economy is gradually increasing; presently about 37 mpg average. If driven steady at highway speeds, you can get over 40 mpg. Was pleasantly surprised how well the infotainment system operates and functions. NOTE: no Navigation on this car. Absolutely love the firm ride and safe, secure handling; feels much tighter that the Corolla. Minor nitpicks: No glovebox light and the center armrest could be larger; that's it. Back seat space is a bit tight, but that's not an issue for me as I'm usually the driver. May have to buy one of these myself.

The Perfect Driver's Car

by jtee from Worcester, MA on Tue Jan 06 2015

Purchased a 2015 M/T Mazda3i GT HB a little over a month ago and I have to say, I could not be happier with my decision. I came from a 2010 Ford Focus that I liked well enough but the comparison would be apples to oranges. The Mazda is downright sexy inside and out. It drives like a dream, with just enough feedback from the steering to know what's happening with the road. The standard features are too numerous to mention but I can't say enough about the lane departure warning system. Like my first smartphone, I wonder how I ever lived without it. Gas mileage has been right on point. With about 90% city driving, I'm averaging 33 mpg. The Mazda Connect system is great and super user friendly. I'm 6'1 and fit comfortably in the front and back, unlike the Focus that had almost zero rear leg room. The Boss speakers sound superb and the dual USB ports come in handy. Hands-down the best car in it's class, if not above it's class. Buy this car!

Love my car

by mazda 3 2015....great buy from Miami on Mon Dec 14 2015

I was on a budget and mazda was the only one to meet my demands it has everything, I got the trim 3 and I do not regret it, only down side is road noise on bad roads, quiet otherwise, it is also my first car and I love it! Drive is great, gas milage is great, sound system is great ,techs are great If I had more money I would buy a higher end car but this car is the best I loved it at the test drive and what I read about it, great car company...would buy again...mazda 6!

As good as expected

by SpaniardTuga from Spain on Tue Oct 20 2015

I own a Mazda3 european 2.2 Diesel, top of the line. The first thing that got to me was some disappointment since the waiting times (3 months) and features aren't quite on par with our friends from the other side of the Atlantic. That said, the car is absolutely wonderful. I came from an Alfa Romeo and went to Mazda since it offered high end features for a somewhat reasonable price and I have to say they work nothing short of fantastic. The Radar Cruise Control, parking sensors, automatic everything (wipers, lights, ...) are just spot on and require no adjustments and no time to get used to since they Just Work (TM). The car itself has mammoth torque, it's beautiful and eats corners for breakfast. My only complaints are a relatively small fuel tank and the fuel consumption - it's by no means high for a 150hp twin-turbo, but it's definitely higher than the official figures.

Sporty Compact

by Ben@VT from Baltimore, MD on Tue Nov 18 2014

I did a fair amount of research before purchasing this car. This car has the most bang for your buck with Mazda having very good reliability reputation. I got a deep crystal blue iTouring with the standard transmission. First and second gear are much longer than my last standard (a Saturn) which I love. Fifth and sixth gear come up a lot quick, which is different, but it allows for better gas mileage. The car is comfortable and I like the more simplistic interior interface. My only complaint is that the auto lights didn't come in the iTouring. It seems like a pretty standard feature on most other cars once you move up from the base, but with push start, fog lights, and the looks a lone I can get over it. They automatically turn off when the car is off so you don't have to worry about leaving them on! Love the car so far!

Preformance

by firebelle from on Sat Jul 04 2015

I absolutely love my Mazda 3 hatchback... When I put my foot on the gas petal the engine responds like my 1965 Mustang did... You would never guess it was a 4 cylinder engine...Handles like a sports car on the canyon roads... This 54 year old Nana loves her new car!!!!

Nice looking and comfortable car!

by Mokeman from Atlanta, GA on Fri Oct 17 2014

I did a lot of researched before settling on this car. I looked at the civic, elentra, forte, jetta, corolla, focus and cruze. All these cars were rated top of the class, but the Mazda had the look. My top three were the Mazda, Forte and the Jetta. Of these three, the Mazda had the best combination of power and ride comfort to me. You ad the look of the Mazda and the nice interior and the Mazda is the winner. The Jetta and the Forte had powerful engines but the ride was not as comfortable. The Mazda had enough power, plus a comfortable ride. You did not feel like you are driving an over power compact car like the Jetta and Forte. Do not get me wrong, there are really good cars as well. Especially, when you compare the price of the three cars. The Mazda is a little higher in price.

Marvelous Mazda3

by Better than Best! from West Des Moines, IA on Sat Oct 17 2015

Outperforms my former hybrid in safety, features, comfort, style and mpg! Say YES to Mazda! YES! YES! YES!

Truly remarkable car

by bat10 from Miami Beach on Wed Feb 11 2015

I recently purchased a Mazda3 s Touring in North Miami, and I highly recommend the dealer. The car itself is a joy to drive. The 2.5L engine gives enough power to be fun, and the technology is fabulous. The sound and navigation systems are excellent and very user friendly. The safety features give great comfort, and the Active Driving Display really changes the way I watch the road. Speed and navigation instructions are right in the driver's forward line of vision, and the latter eliminates the need to look to a middle-of-the-dashboard screen to figure out the next turn. The ride is comfortable, and the rear seat provides enough room for all but the oversized. Wish I'd bought the car a year ago when the redesigned models came out in 2014. Can't wait to see what the new Mazdaspeed3 looks like. It may be very tempting as our second car.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Our Take on the 2015 Mazda Mazda3

Editor's note: This review was written in October 2013 about the 2014 Mazda3. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2015, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

The redesigned 2014 Mazda3 is far from perfect, but it gives compact-car shoppers an alluring choice outside and in, with a satisfying mix of efficiency and performance.

Mazda's redesigned commuter car remains cramped, and a drive along the mountain roads northeast of San Diego at a media preview hosted by Mazda suggests little advancement in ride quality. But the automaker should win new buyers with this redesign. As before, the Mazda3 comes in hatchback and sedan... Read More