2015 Mazda Mazda3 consumer reviews

Explore the 2015 Mazda Mazda3
Shop the 2015 Mazda Mazda3
4.3

Fun to drive.

This car is a blast to drive. Handles very well. We'll done quality interior. Very good looking exterior.Killer Bose sound system. This Mazda3 Grand Touring is laid out. Everything you need and more. This will be my 2nd Mazda 3 Hatchback. Had a 2010 just bought a 2015. I really love this car.

Fun to drive small car.

I have a Japan-built model. Some are made in Mexico. In 5 years I've had zero problems. Just put new tires on; otherwise only oil changes and maintenance. Biggest complaint is back seat is a bit tight but I never ride there! If you fit comfortably in it, buy one.

4.4

What more do you need?

Had this car for 5 yrs. never did anything but oil and filter, air filter, cabin filter and replaced the battery. I've averaged 35 mpg. I have the hatchback so basically I have Mazda's renown handling and the room of a small SUV

4.4

Great car

Fit and finish are excellent. My only complaint would be with the Bose front speakers. I easily replaced with some JBL’s now it’s top notch!

Smoothest Car I’ve Driven

After lots of car searching and test drives, I finally came across the Mazda3 and I couldn’t be happier with it. As my first car, it meets all my needs with many great features. Some of the main things I love about it are the sporty design, sleek interior, convenient safety features, great gas milage, and the smooth and zippy ride. I have the hatchback, so it makes the sedan very spacious in the back, especially when you put down the back seats. All in all, I am very happy with my purchase and I would recommend this car to anyone!

Most reliable car I've owned

This car met all my needs, and has great gas mileage. It has a sporty exterior but is family friendly inside. It has Bluetooth, 3 USB ports, and a touch screen that allows you to view warnings (i. e. miles until oil change or tire rotation), caller ID, and controls on the steering wheel for hands-free communication.

Awesome little daily driver

Bought this car new as my second car at 19 and it’s been amazing for the last 5 years! I take road trips every couple months without issue. I got married and my husband is 6’4 and fits ok, not as comfortable as me at 5’3 lol but that’s why we’re now selling it.

Great Car!

This car has been amazing. It is bigger than I was expecting and is very comfortable. The technology is way more advanced than a 2015 would suggest. Definitely recommend this car.

My son loves his car

My son is happy with his car, very spacious and great on gas. Smooth driving, we have never had a Mazda before, and so far we are really satisfied with the purchase

Has it’s quirks, but awesome overall.

Bought a 2015 S Grand Touring 6spd manual not long ago with less than 25k on it. I have to say, this is a very impressive car. Very fun to drive, great handling. There are a few negatives. 1. The Bose system is great as far as sound quality, but a manufacturer’s defect causes moisture from rain to get onto the back of the speakers in the front doors, eventually causing them to rust and separate. I just took the door panel off, took out the speaker and sanded where the coil meets the cone, and re-glued it with weatherstripping adhesive. It now sounds like new. 2. Some of the headlight assemblies get moisture in them. I took the bumper off, took out the headlight assembly, separated the lens from the housing, removed the old sealer and resealed it with headlight sealer. 3. The engine shakes oddly for a while when it first starts. If you’re unfamiliar with the way the Skyactiv tech works this can be worrisome at first, but it’s normal. So, all in all with the two small issues I’ve encountered, I’ve spent less than $20 and about 2hrs of my time total and fixed them. For this car I would definitely do it over again.