1997 Mazda MPV Consumer Reviews

1997 Mazda Mpv
Average based on 3 reviews

Great dependable vehicle!

by from Greenvillle, SC on October 11, 2007

I owned an MPV for three years and had absolutley no problems with it. Changed the oil every 3,000 miles and did regular maintenance. Very reliable vehicle!

most reliable car I've owned

by from Raleigh nc. on December 26, 2007

I bouth this car used but,I think it was a good deal,I owned of this car for two years and I did not any mechanical problem in those time

I'm holding onto this MPV forever!

by from Denver, CO on January 14, 2008

This has been the best car. It's versatile - 2WD, AWD, 4WD, hauls a lot of stuff and is the best road trip car ever. It's been nearly trouble free. I had to have a couple of the electric door locks replaced - they are very proud of those. I'll look for used next time. Other than that, it gets synthetic oil changes every 3 months Great car! Sorry Mazda changed the body style to make it a mini-van. Kind of a slap in the face.