1997 Mazda Mpv

I'm holding onto this MPV forever!

by from Denver, CO on January 14, 2008

This has been the best car. It's versatile - 2WD, AWD, 4WD, hauls a lot of stuff and is the best road trip car ever. It's been nearly trouble free. I had to have a couple of the electric door locks replaced - they are very proud of those. I'll look for used next time. Other than that, it gets synthetic oil changes every 3 months Great car! Sorry Mazda changed the body style to make it a mini-van. Kind of a slap in the face.

most reliable car I've owned

by from Raleigh nc. on December 26, 2007

I bouth this car used but,I think it was a good deal,I owned of this car for two years and I did not any mechanical problem in those time

Great dependable vehicle!

by from Greenvillle, SC on October 11, 2007

I owned an MPV for three years and had absolutley no problems with it. Changed the oil every 3,000 miles and did regular maintenance. Very reliable vehicle!

Our Expert Review: 1997 Mazda Mpv