1989 Mazda MX-6 Consumer Reviews

Change Year
1989 Mazda Mx 6
4.0
Average based on 3 reviews

One of the best cars I have ever owned.

by from Colorado on November 20, 2014

The car is ultra reliable and gives me the impression it will run forever. Very good performance and handling. Excellent gas mileage. The original paint still shines like new. Well made car!!

A great car.

by from on July 28, 2009

My vehicle and my nephew are the same age. I have learned that my vehicle is more dependable than my nephew at this point in time. Since I purchase my vehicle, used, back in '94 I have only had to really do routine checks like oil change. The only thing that had to be replaced every 3rd or so years was the muffler. The interior was extremely comfortable. Everything is placed in a sufficient order. The seats are EXTREMELY comfortable. If I could have these seats in my other vehicles life would be perfect. I can't tell you how DEPENDABLE this vehicle is, other than IT IS. I still own mine and enjoy having it as my vehicle. I only wish I could use it as our family vehicle but with two boys and expecting another it is impossible. So it's mainly used to go to work in.

Worst car I ever owned

by from Detroit on October 28, 2009

This was the first car I ever owned. we bought it used in 1996. It only had 35,000 miles on it, but somehow I was replacing the transmission in it a year later. Over the course of the two years I owned it I also had to replace the struts, the brakes, the alternator, the starter, the exhaust, and the tires. I guess I can't complain a whole lot about the brakes or tires, but the car only had 50,000 miles on it when I sold it. I spent more on repairs for it than I did on the car itself! I have never had a car since then that I had to spend so much money on, and I've owned 7 cars since then. I'm not that hard on cars, I just don't keep them long. The two years with that car though were the longest.