Read or write a review.

1993 Mazda MX-6

Change Year
4.5
Average based on 4 reviews

"A very reliable car for ne1 to own"

by from WELLSTON, OHIO on November 3, 2007

I like the accelleration in the vehicle. It is very peppy motor and the vehicle would impress the type of people willing to drive it. The two door mazda has great handling and will stick to the corners at excessive speeds. The interior is very comfortable and sporty. The leg room could be improved in the back seat but, would demote the integrity of the vehicle.Remember this last but not least comment. THIS VEHICLE IS NOT!! FOR THE TIMID!!! Thank You for your time.

MX6-LS is Very Reliable Car - Still Fun To Drive

by from NW Indiana on August 17, 2010

I purchased this car used, and have put over 70,000 miles since then. It has a 5-spd with the 2.4L V6, ABS, sunroof and leather interior. Very fun to drive, even after having it for several years. This car handles extremely well, with newer tires. I've kept the maintenance up, replacing the water pump, timing belt, but the engine is very reliable. New brakes and calipers installed at about 110K miles. I had a broken spring in the RF suspension, so I had a complete new spring/shock set installed. This lowered the car about two (2) inches. With over 130,000 total miles the car needs new paint. But I'm impressed how much fun it is to drive.

Cool nice car!!!

by from New York, PA on March 12, 2008

Very nice and great on gas and its pretty fast too! I like that i am able to drive the car with out worrying about gas. Also the car is cool, i get alot of comments about this car.

Most agile car I have driven.

by from Adelaide South Australia on November 8, 2015

Almost a classic 22 years old now. She is still a fun car to drive anywhere. I'm sure the cruise control has saved me money on speeding fines too.

Our Expert Review: 1993 Mazda Mx 6