1994 Mazda Protege Consumer Reviews

4.3
Average based on 3 reviews

Longes lasting car I owned

by from Bellingham WA on April 20, 2007

Truthfuly, I thought the mazda was like an everyday car but when my 94 protege hit 240,000 miles with only minor tuneups and new water pump I was really surpised. The motor doesn't take any oil an it gets about 33-35 to a gallon. I had nissans, toyota's, an honda's but this car lasted the longest. It's a good deal for the money especially for driving to work an school an not worrying about expenses. Every monring I wake up I know it's gonna start.

I absolutely love this car

by from Arkansas on January 29, 2008

I am 22 years old and I own a 1994 Mazda Protege LX. I can truly say that this car takes me everywhere I need to go and it's great on mileage. I plan on keeping this car forever.

Very Reliable

by from Smyrna, GA on June 3, 2014

I've driven this car for the last 13 years. I received it while in high school and I still drive this car everyday. It currently has 320k miles. Little maintenance is required. No major work has been done. (knock on wood).