2002 Mazda Protege

If Well Maintained, Very Reliable

by from Friendswood, TX on September 8, 2017

It's a good vehicle, and will last a long time if well maintained. can go south quickly if not taken care of.

It was an awesome little car.

by on August 20, 2017

I loved it, it was fun to drive except in rush hour cause of it being a manual transmission other then that it was awesome cause it had the get up and go that my previous car did not have.

Good for A to B driving

by on August 11, 2017

Not the prettiest, but not the worst looking. I would drive it if I were able, but perhaps at a later time.
Not Rated Reliability

Definitely a reliable car.

by from Post falls, Idaho on June 15, 2017

This car has been in my family since 2005. It was used for childhood trips and we never had any problems with it. As expencted with a 15 year old car the mechanics of the car are old and kind of worn but this car still gets me wherever I need to go without any problems

Great first car

by from Kennesaw on May 7, 2017

Car runs great. It has a decent amount of power which makes it fun to drive. It handles well and is enjoyable to drive. It's not the most stylish but it's great for your kids when they first start driving. Super dependable. I would recommend.

Most reliable car I ever owned

by from Philly on August 16, 2016

We bought this car new almost 15 years ago and have had no unexpected problems short of a few plastic parts that have cracked. Very inexpensive to replace what parts have needed replacing. This car has spent its entire life outside and used on short daily commutes in stop and go traffic. I will keep this car until the wheels fall off if that ever does happen!

LOVE IT

by from on February 19, 2015

I fell in love with the car as soon as I laid my eyes on it. It was my first car. Bought it at 52k miles and got a great deal, so normally I think that something was wrong with it. But there wasn't, thankfully. I never want to get rid of it. Gets AMAZINGG gas mileage. I recommend this car to everyone. You WON'T be disappointed.

First and best car I have ever had

by from Portland, OR on August 31, 2014

This is by far one of the best vehicles I've ever had. Great gas millage, and reliable as anyone could hope for. I am a college student that needs commute quite a bit to and from school, not to mention have a social life. This car handles it all. I may be a guy, but this car is great. Looks good, drives good, and holds up good. 100% recommend.

Great Little Car

by from Salt Lake City, Utah on August 28, 2014

I bought this car as a high school senior 10 years ago and I still drive it. It's got 190,000 miles on it and still runs like a champ. It has held together perfectly and I'll have a hard time ever letting it go. This car has been through many snowy winters and handles the snow very well for a front wheel drive.

best car i have ever owned

by from verona, ny on December 15, 2011

i got this car in spetember, it has been the best car i have ever owned, i have a stick shift. it is fun to drive, sips gas. just an all around great car. for me. i am a college student adn it fulfills all my needs, it can get a little crowded, being i am 6'4" and my friends are not exacly small, but for my use it works well!