2005 Mercedes Benz C Class

Best Buy

by from Chicago on July 17, 2011

This is MBs best value in the last 20 years! We easily get over 30 MPG and can perform with any common "sports sedans" on the road! The interior is durable and classy/sporty, while the exterior paint and trim are solid as a rock. No rattles or fading, everything that is supposed to be with a sports/luxury car from Germany. The only problem I see is they are hard to find with mileage under 60k. If you can find one, snap it up, get it checked out, do regualer check-ups, and enjoy the ride!

Second "C" class for me

by from Panama City Beach, FL on December 3, 2010

This vehicle, costing about the same as any well equipped American or Japanese sedan offers much better styling, fuel economy, safety and reliability for the money. I routinely get 33 miles per gallon on the interstates and freeways. Routine maintenance is expensive, but I have spent nothing on repairs, and have not experienced any part failures. Even with 80,000 miles, this car looks and behaves the same as when it was brand new. Paint holds up well in spite of beachfront weather and strong sun. the "C" includes many parts and features from the "E" class.

Mercedes C230 Kompressor

by from Pittsburgh, PA on August 8, 2011

I spent a lot of time online reviewing cars and was split between the BMW and MB. I finally decided upon the MB and I love it!. I love the exterior look of the Kompressor, the sporty look always has heads turning. I am very pleased with all the options that are provided with this lower end MB. It rides very nice and handles the road with ease. I think my only negative about the car is that there is road noise at lower speeds. I have been told by the dealer that it is the sports wheels that creates the noise in the cabin. Other than that, I am in love!!!

C230 Compressor 05

by from Dublin, CA on November 23, 2012

I bought this car as used in early 2009 with 35K miles, now it has 90K miles and other then regular maintenance (change break pads - rotor, water pump, at around 50-60K) this car simply just works flawless. Maintenance and repairs on this car at high end garages/dealers can be expensive, but if you find the right place/person, it can be reasonable. Great mileage (around 30MPG combined - normally driven), handling, quite powerful for a 4 cyl, interior and exterior design is simply a mercedes benz. I gave only 4 stars at comfort, as for long trips (10+ hours) it can become tiring, but this is a sport car, sport chairs ..etc so I don't know if it's really right to expect 5 star comfort out of it. I would buy again this car without hesitation ! I feel that it's going to stay with me for long time to come.

I Love my Kompressor Sport!

by from Bloomfield Hills, MI on July 15, 2008

This car is one of the best I have ever owned. It handles as good as it looks. Love the styling, handling, and ease of maintenance. Came with all the features I needed and then some. Still looks as good as the day I drove it out of the showroom.

C230 Sport

by from SF, CA on August 4, 2006

Great fun to drive, very quick off the line Quite and just plain fun. The interior is clean and freah, use of alum. trim is just right. Seats support well even in tight turns.

Nice and Affordable

by from Atlanta, Ga on March 26, 2015

The purchase of my new vehicle was painless. Christina Jones was very personable and made me feel confident that I made the right decision. The test drive sealed the deal. The car road very smoothly. After the deal, the detailing was immacuate and I was beyond pleased. I would definitely recommend her and this dealership to family and friends.

Very viable and fun to drive

by from Glen Ellyn, IL on May 13, 2017

Very fun to drive care. Handling is excellent for this car. It is not a speed demon, but it was not built to be. This being said it is not a slouch, especially when using the auto manual while driving. For the relatively small size, the car seems like bigger than it is. It has a very good size trunk, though the mouth opening is small. I purchased it new and only wish it had a convertible option at the time.

Amg C55

by from on September 22, 2014

A true sleeper. No one expects a little class to rocket past with over 360 hp...(362 to be exact) AMG really makes this c class a muscle car.

I got this car for my b-day

by from Ft. Lauderdale on January 2, 2014

My father got me this kind of cr for my b-day!!! I love it !!! Its very comfortable and reliable!!! This dealer is awesome and honest!!!

Our Expert Review: 2005 Mercedes Benz C Class