2006 Mercedes Benz C Class

The Best Luxury & performance sedan

by from Torrance, CA. on August 30, 2017

I have never owned a car that is so much fun to drive because of its handling, economy, luxury, and safety all rolled up into one. I have heard that people in a violent accident in this model car were all saved with no injuries. This is the best reason to own one. Its ability to perform excellently with 180k miles is amazing, from an engineering stand point.

Favorite car i have ever owned.

by from Boston Ma on August 23, 2017

For the year 2006 which this vehicle was built in it still looks stylish and get compliments at every car wash or event that i attend. The maintenance is very cheap considering this is a German car. I call it the Baby Benz. My car has 120,000 Miles on it and still drives more solid then my friends 2013 2014 2016 Camry, Accord's, Civic's.

Greatest car I ever owned

by from Torrance, California on July 19, 2017

My 2006 Mercedes Benz C280 is the greatest car I have ever owned because of reliability, performance, looks, able to take daily freeway driving while never giving me trouble, and enjoying the best looks inside & out. The comfort, AC, power options, and overall ease of use makes it my desired car bar none.

A Car as a Lifestyle

by on July 10, 2017

I was 18 years old when I bough my C280. When i first saw it, shining in the late October sun, I kept walking. I was with my dad and I wanted to =show that I was gong to be sensible in buying my second car. It was him that brought me over to it. And i cannot thank him enough. Every time i walk up to my C280 it is a special feeling. Every detail from the chrome door handles to the alcantara lining on the inside of the glove box makes me shiver. I like to drive fast. This car allows me to so. It is obviously not the fastest car ever, in fact it was probably never even meant for speed. But, there is a sport button and when it is pressed i would say that car is faster than 85-90% of everything else on the road in the Northeast United States. But, this car really comes to life when you drive it slow through your town, city, or village. You feel like you are in a movie. Leather everything and very good sound show that every part of the car was thought out. I live Buffalo, NY but study in Pittsburgh. The C280's 4matic all wheel drive system allows me to drive on any day of the year. I never ever feel that my car will not hold its ground in the winter. The transmission does a good job of keeping in gear or shifting in order to maintain traction. In comfort mode the car starts in second gear allowing for a very smooth ride. The plates on the underside of the car also provide excellent rust protection. My only complaint, up until recently, was that there is very little room in the back seat when i am driving. I am 6 feet tall and i have to have the seat all the way back. My solution to this is to not give people rides. this is the car that you want to look cool in not chauffeur people around. but, having said i have fit 7 people into it on laps and what not. and, another huge reason why i bought this car is that all over Asia and Europe this vehicle is used as a taxi which says a LOT about reliability. Taxis are thrashed tot 400k and i have no doubt if properly maintained this car can do just that. I used to have a huge Chrysler before this car and this car has made me fall in love with small cars. overall if you are looking for something that is fast, reliable, classy, good in the snow, and cheap; look no further.

Excellent sport vehicle

by on July 8, 2017

Fun car to drive. Loved the selectomatic sport shift Excellent performance and handling for a luxury sport vehicle. Safe and reliable
Not Rated Reliability

Very first car

by from Elk Grove, CA on July 1, 2017

I love it! It was the first car in light on my own. Taken excellent care of it. It has power when hitting the gas. Got many compliments on it and has always been there for me.

Best Car I ever owned

by from Richmond, VA on June 20, 2017

Bought this C230 new in 2006, still own it in 2017. Has over 125K miles. I have not done most of the recommended servicing, the car still work like new. No major or minor work done. Just oil / filter changes. Recently changed the serpentine belt as a precaution. Still has the original battery, I still got 30mpg on highways.

Comfiest car I've owned

by from NJ on June 2, 2017

Good first car for a teen, safe stylish and not to fast. Easy to live with not many issues with the car at all.

Fastest smoothest car I have owned

by from Dundee ny on May 8, 2017

This is a very fast smooth riding and handling vehicle and the black and chrome interior is amazing the seats are far superior to anything else I have ever owned as far as comfort

2006 Mercedes Benz C280

by from on May 7, 2017

I would easily call this the greatest luxury car in this class, no matter what manufacturer there is as most German cars are superior to anything made today because of reliability & safety. Mercedes Benz is head & shoulders above any other car manufacturer due to their history, reputation, & precision in automobile expertise. The C280 is just flat out a better car in its class than any other car made in this decade.