2009 Mercedes Benz C Class

Looks and drives great!

by on September 15, 2017

Owner bought a new car is the only reason she is selling it. It it is in great condition and looks beautiful.

Head turner and work horse too!

by from Kirkland on August 25, 2017

This car provides a smooth and enjoyable ride while also providing a "wow" impression--I work in sales, which is important when creating a first impression. Yet, the car is functional and powerful.

Audi a6

by from New york on August 20, 2017

Reliable car get back forth from work and school 2009 nice update year last car was a 2001 a6 gold.
Not Rated Reliability

Great car.

by from Back Bay on August 5, 2017

Simply put, this is a great car. Looks great, drives great, and is highly reliable. In the smaller car, compact space, it has a great deal of interior room, and a huge trunk. All aspects of the car in relationship to comfort and ergonomics is well thought through and done very well. Could not recommend more!

Beautiful Car So Happy I found it!

by from Newport Beach on August 3, 2017

This vehicle has low miles and well kept with maintenance records. The car was always in a garage. It looks like new.

Great Car if you like Mercedes

by from Irvine, California on June 21, 2017

I bought this for my daughter for a graduation/18th Birthday present. She loved the car until it had little problems. The guy we bought it from lied about a bunch of things and it became kind of a point of contention. He refused to fix anything and claimed it was sold as is.

Great Vehicle

by from Fargo, ND on May 22, 2017

Not only does this car turn heads, it has some power, its interior is great, and it handles well even in the snow.

Challenging ride

by from on May 19, 2017

Very comfortable and thrilling drive........ Nice car with all features..... Great and comfortable vehicle...

C63 AMG

by from Dallas, Tx on May 8, 2017

This car was my dream ride for years, I owned a 2008 c350 prior and everyday I wished I had the ability to buy the c63. This year, my business grew and suddenly a c63 amg was only a hand shake away. After owning this car for a year now I can hoeslty say it has been the best experience I have ever had with a car. The feel of the V8 is like no other..well actually it is very LS like in its power delivery. The maintenance has been great as well over 30k( total of 62k miles) miles put on it and so far there are 0 issues. I do a oil change every 3k miles just because I want to. The brakes I replaced because I wanted to. No issues. As long as you do your due diligence and get a mechanic to give it an inspection prior to purchase YOU ARE GOOD TO GO. The c63 with a tune alone reaches 540hp from Eurocharged a premier tuner. Only gripe I have is with the aftermarket costs. $3k for headers is ridiculous!! However, vividracing.com provides a bill me later feature so I buy most of my mods through them using it. Do you research, get the inspection, know that everything for this car like rotors, tires, etc based on if you get oem parts will be more expensuive than others. I.E. rotors oem run you $2500. Tires ( based on what kind you want I prefer and suggest Michelin Pilot Super Sports or Cup 2s) will run you $1200 from discout tire but are totally worth it. PLEASE NOTE REAR TIRES OEM ARE 255 THE CAR NEEDS WIDER TIRES THAN THAT SO I ALWAYS UPGRADE TO A MINIMUM 265 IN THE REAR. THIS CAR CAN HANDLE 275s IN THE REAR BUT YOU WILL NEED TO RUN SPORT CUP 2s. Any tire will work those are just my 2 cents on what has the best grip. All in all this car has been the biggest joy in my life with no issues. Something to look for : In rare cases the m156 motor found in this model IN RARE CASES ** has what is referred to as bleed down due to possible weakness in hydraulic lifters. To fix you will need to replace valve buckets. However, I went ahead and purchased SLS Valve Buckets from Weistec.com about $1k just in case and had them put in before last month. Just in case I didn't want any problems as I want to keep this car forever. Issues you may experience: There is a small design flaw in the rear sun shade. The motor itself isnt the issue it is the design of the componet. Most places will tell you to replace it completely however you do not need to do this. Pull out the assembly and you will find there is a small flaw that can be fixed by anyone with a basic knowledge of mechanics. Many times rocks and debris can get stuck in the moon roof creating an issue that many dealerships will tell you to replace the entire unit (expensive) this is not true have a shop, a trusted one check it out usually there is a rock or small debris blocking the rails. Never use Mercedes Dealership!!! Autoscope Dallas Autocheck Plano are very trusted and always honest

fastest car ive owned

by from Washington D.C. on April 28, 2017

super fast car wouldnt want anything more or less from it. The car runs strong and has plenty of power

Our Expert Review: 2009 Mercedes Benz C Class