2007 Mercedes Benz Cl Class

Ultimate Big Coupe

by from Brooklyn, NY on July 16, 2010

The Benz CL550 has been my dream car since it dropped back in 2007. I finally picked one up and couldn't be more happy. It doesn't ride like your regular coupe, the wheelbase is huge. Hits bumps like a sedan. Amenities galore so please read the manual. Back seat only for small kids but hey I prefer to enjoy this ride SOLO!

My favorite car

by from Greenwich, CT on April 4, 2012

surprisingly excellent in all respects. even gets over 23 mpg on the highway. all friends believe its the $120,000 new version as my car is perfect. the only give aways are the tail pipes. best seat and comfort elements of all my cars including the bmw 760 il. great wheels on my design version.

Great Purchase

by from San Francisco on May 28, 2012

This car is fantastic! Luxury, speed and style. My 2007 looks like a 2012 unless you are an enthusiast (like me) and know what minor, and I mean minor changes that were made in 2011. I own the same great car as the 2012 for a lot less money and it turns heads whenever I drive it!

Questions on IDrive and body style

by from San Diego Ca. on August 22, 2006

I own a 1998sl500,1999cl 500 and a 2003 cl600 and I like different things about them all.1st the 1999 cl 500 is really a cls with 2 doors.Great room in the back yet sportier than a 4 door.The cl600 is a techno rocket with the luxury.The lines are aggressive and have personality.This new body style almost looks like a a new 2 door camary on steriods.I'm not impressed at all and I am definitly dissapointed.While the claims on the old w140 body style missed the point so did this style. The same cls front.This is supposed to be Mercedes Benz show case for the mortals as the New gullwing will be for the gods!Soon to replace the dissapointing SLR (Haven't met requirement of sales). A rich peasant will do nice is this new cl. As for the inside and performance this is a statement of refined beauty and excellence. As for the exterior we have slipped.One last thing, the idea of the Idrive is one of BMW's downfall so why is Mercedes following there lead. As if the cockpit isn't confusing enough. In the final analysis the car is a blast to drive but keep your eyes on the road it comes up quickly.

My dream car

by from Baltimore on July 15, 2017

What a vehicle power performance comfort styl e very quiet plenty leg room all around luxury if you haven't driven one do yourselves a favor treat yourself

great handling

by from Winthrop Ma on June 22, 2017

this is one of the best cars for the money style and comfort also looks crazy no matter if its washed or all dirty interior is always 9/10 on Mercedes either way

My favorite Mercedes by far I have owned 7 CL

by from Jacksonville, Florida on June 5, 2017

The best coupe on the market for the money speaking of money make sure you save some for visits to the dealership cause that's the only place that can service it properly.

Our Expert Review: 2007 Mercedes Benz Cl Class

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 2007 mercedes_benz cl_class

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.