2014 Mercedes Benz Cla Class

Very Sexy Look

by from Vienna, VA on September 19, 2017

After using this car for 3 years I'm still in love with it. Everything is perfect about this car, from the outside look, luxury inside and comfortable drive!

Great test drive

by from Key West, Florida on September 18, 2017

I really enjoyed the test drive, I read where owners were complaining about a rough ride, the problem is the tires,they are "thin" and don't have enough rubber, this type of tire was used on another car and the factory had so many complaints they change it to a better tire, M.B. needs to do that,it called a run flat and is not needed.
Not Rated Reliability

Great for car value

by from Mount Vernon on August 21, 2017

I love the seats all the led lights came with great Ang rims, low mileage it runs great and doesn't take a lot of gas

Best looking car I've owned!

by from Montvale, NJ on August 17, 2017

I've owned my CLA for just over two years and have never had any real problems with it. It get's great gas mileage (35-36 mpg on the highway), looks great and is comfortable for my hour long commute to work, running errands around town and longer road trips as well.

amazing car

by from el paso texas on August 8, 2017

Excellent car, with amazing features. Reliable car, never had a problem with it. Comfortable interior, seats, staring wheel etc.

Great AWD entry level Benz

by from NH on July 8, 2017

Very sleek car, unique looking body, and a luxurious looking interior. Doesn't have all the bells and whistles of a normal Mercedes-Benz, but is a great way to get introduced to the brand. Handles great as an AWD vehicle, and very quick for a 4-cylinder. The console screen and controls feel clumsy and outdated.

Uses car for Havingfun

Best looking car I ever owned

by from Citrus Heights on July 5, 2017

very surprising when you drive it. It has a get up that no other 4 banger I've ever driven. Nice ride, even with aftermarket wheels.

Funnest Car to Drive

by on July 3, 2017

This is a wonderfully built car that is fun to drive. Gets great gas mileage and lots of looks. Excellent handling and a peppy motor with turbo charge allows you to jump in to traffic without concern. Love it!

I love it!

by from Gainesville on June 27, 2017

Just got a 2014 and I love it so far. I wish the steering wheel came out a little bit further. Other than that, I love the car.

SOLID, REFINED,HIP, AND RELIABLE.

by from Los Angeles,CA on June 20, 2017

I REALLY LIKE THIS CAR, THE WORKMANSHIP IS AWESOME. STYLE IS NICE AS WELL. GREAT GAS MILEAGE.LOVE THE COLOR CHOICE WITH BLUE OUTSIDE AND WHITE INSIDE. THE WHITE SEAT WERE VERY EASY TO CLEAN.