2014 Mercedes Benz Cla Class

All Reviews

by from Montgomery TX on May 1, 2014

This car is awesome in every way, exterior, interior, gas milage, power when you need it. My ONLY complaint is that it does not absorb bumps well. The suspension is very tight which is great for handling but rough on your tail bone.

by from Canyon Country, Ca on July 2, 2015

I love the look of my pretty baby Benz more and more.......I'm not in love with the standard 17" wheels as they seem a bit small. Also no sunroof, how can MBZ not include moonroofs on the base model, how ridiculous......hello Audi and BMW always do....I wish her engine was a skosh quieter and for Heaven's sake, why not beef the flooring with much more sound deadening insulation so I don't have to hear any road noise. Other than that, she's a beaut and oh so pretty at night with her LED lights............a little bored of the light blue color but it was used when purchased. Last thing was prior owner left a foul seat odor that is hard to deal with...use imagination, girls

Uses car for Off-roading

by from San Diego on August 25, 2014

After going back and forth for months (SUV vs Sedan, Gas hog vs. Gas Sipper, Style vs. Functionality, Customer Experience vs Marginal Support, etc) we finally find a vehicle that met all out expectations. The car is right for us. Emptinesters with active lifestyle who don't want the larger vehicle mind-set. First the quality, its first rate - there are no glaring glitchy gimmicks or unnecessary details. Though I do love the ambient lighting. Secondly, 38 MPG without giving up the horsepower and its nimble and surefooted enough to move when you need it too. Who wouldn't love that?! Sure, the ECO system gets some getting used to -- but 38 MPG!! I'm no idiot!! Lastly, the styling and design -- wow, its got great looks, the right lines, the right angles and the right amount of room for us.

by from Louisville, KY on June 29, 2014

I've had the car for several weeks now and driven it for about 1,000 miles. Great handling, power and ride. It looks great and I get a lot of looks. I'm 44 years old and would have never considered a Benz until I stopped in and test drove this car. I'm very happy with the purchase and hope to be driving it for years to come. BTW, it is worth the price..

by from Keyes Van Nuys, CA on August 29, 2014

A Mercedes Benz was my dream car. I wanted an affordable and unique style. It is perfect. It definitely stands out from the rest. I love it. The ride is smooth. I do not have any complaints. Right car. Right Price.

by from Atlanta, GA on July 25, 2014

Overall, the car still hold up pretty well. I have one major issue that I have not yet done anything about it. Actually, I don't know what I can do about it. The problem is the nav screen and all along the center stack are squeaking and rattling over rough roads. It's very annoying at time. I usually hold or squeeze the screen when I drive over certain part of my route because of this issue. Fuel mileage is still pretty good. I went on 3-day GA-SC road trip and I filled up the car twice and once for half a tank. Driver seat already shows a bit sign of wear. No problem. Auto Start/Stop function still works fine. I get caught in a wrong momentum every now and then, which causes the engine and transmission to act out of sync. Like having a hiccup, I can't really explain it. Besides all these little things, I still enjoy my car. It looks great and unlike anything else. Trunk is large. Backseat is limited but accommodating when needed. I am considering trade it in for another one without Multimedia package but add 4Matic system.

by from upstate New York on December 11, 2013

Just picked up my first Benz- a CLA 250. Only $34,000 including freight. Great performance, comfortable ride, luxury, and superb mpg. Getting 35 mpg on highway, and 25 mpg around town. Heated seats, auto wipers, air, deluxe sound system, leather like seats without the extra cost. Don't believe the expert reviews that claim high engine sound, and other negatives. There are none. This is a luxury car at have the price you would pay for other Benz's, BMW's, Audi's, Lexus's, etc. I love my Benz.

by from Las Vegas on April 20, 2014

I love my car. I would recommend this to anyone. What Mecedes has done is brilliant! They have provided the ultimate car with design, interior and exterior, it is the best aerodynamical in the world. It handles so well and really easy to drive. It handles the road condition well also. What I like also is that when you stay at a red light the engine shuts off to save gas. Everything else is a step below a Mercedes Benz!

by from Hornell, NY on January 3, 2014

Very comfortable, reliable car. amazing pickup when passing other vehicles. handling is incredible, rides like it is on rails in the corners. Great gas mileage.

by from Tucson, AZ on December 11, 2013

I'm 37. Never thought I would buy a Mercedes before 60. People say Mercedes created CLA to target younger buyers..... They succeeded! Bought this car for my wife just couple days before thanksgiving, and absolutely love it!! She calls it "Angel" because it's white, with LED taillamps that look like wings. I wanted Sport Package, but didn't find the color. My CLA has Bi-Xenon and 18-inch wheels, which is gorgeous. Some standard features on this car is optional on competitors, such as paddle shifters and power front seats with memory. Interior design and ambient lighting produces a warm cabin at night. 208hp and 258lb-ft of torque deserve the mean look of dual exhaust. 7-speed DCT delivers smooth and fast response. 800 miles of round trip to Vegas during Thanksgiving, at average speed of 75 to 80 mph, resulted in 35.5 MPG. That's a pretty decent fuel efficiency for its power. I'm sure cruising at average speed of 65 mph, you easily get 38 MPG. When "Angel" was parked in front of T.I. and Aria hotels waiting for valet guy, we saw tourists taking photos with the car more than once. It's surprising how this $30K car can be so attractive. In one week, we received more compliments than past 10 years. Bellagio valet driver, car wash dude, insurance lady, window tint guy, and student from parking garage, they all said: Nice Car!!!