2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class consumer reviews

side view of 2007 CLS-Class Mercedes-Benz
Explore the 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
Shop the 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class

Performance and Design

I purchased my first CLS, a 2006 500 when it was two years old with only 1500 miles. I've been buying MB for 42 years, This has got to be the most gorgeous auto ever designed. I wanted one because not many brought into the US, so everyone in the neighborhood did not have one. I collect Corvettes. so when not driving a Vette it gives me that feeling of power and styling I love. In 2019 when I when to purchase a new CLS I did not like the new design, so I purchased a 2007 CLS 550 with 47500 miles for the price of a 10 year old honda CRV. I wanted that design and styling that the CLS had but lost with the newer car design. Weather I'm driving the 06 or 07 people always come up to me and ask, what kind of car is it and what year. That's what I like, a timeless design.

4.1

Most sporty and exotic car I?ve purchased.. It

Very sporty yet luxurious at the same time. I use this car to commute to work. It has all the options that I didn?t have in my old car.

I LOVE THIS CAR SO MUCH I OWN 2,IN DIFF COLORS.

This is overall the best car i have evr owned. I was a bit skeptical at first becuase ive never owned a german car, i normally stick to japenese cars like infiniti however, I first purchased a 2006 cls500 (black on black) i paid $8000 cash free and clear. I love this car so much i purchased a 2007 cls550 (silver) with 80,000 miles. Whoa!!!!! can you say "sexy beast??". I love this car and even the new "2018 cls550" cant touch the look of this car. I highly recommend this car.

Best value for the money

***Beautiful***, ***excellent performance***, ***reliable***, ***Best Mercedes Design***, Character, Comfort, Sporty, Full option, Company Stereo Surround system, No accident, No recalls, CA registration, Etc., Etc, Etc.

2007 CLS63 AMG - Performance Pack and AMG Pack

This sexy beast is everything that you would imagine - great looking, tight, easy to drive, and powerful. It's well documented that the CLS63 AMG isn't the best handling sport sedan on the slalom and skid-pad. That's the only area where this car isn't top of the podium.

Very clean car, Must see

You will love this car, it's well used and always serviced at the dealership. This car comes with a clean carfax report. All service records are available upon request.

3.7

reliable

Enjoyed it. Nice vehicle and fast. Certainly would purchase another one in the future. The CLS class is wonderful. lets keep it moving.

3.3

it's ok car

The exterior design is why I had always wanted this vehicle but..... it isn't the best car to buy.... I should've went w something else !!!! Maybe a BMW would've been better!!

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

The best car ever. Fast, reliable, good looking. Very good value for the money. Must have as a second vehicle in household.

4.1

The car i always wanted!!! Until the wheel fall of

This is the best luxury/sport car out there and i dont think it will stay behind when it in terms of looks even when the next gen seats besides...