Average based on 3 reviews

Awesome ride

by from Dallas on February 16, 2010

I've owned my CLS for about 2 years and it's still a blast everytime I drive it. If you want a sports car feel with room for 4 and 4 doors, there's not a better car on the market.

What a great ride!

by from Sacramento on November 4, 2011

I own this car for about six months now and you can really feel and see the perfection of German engineering. Beautiful car and really fast so be ready to get lots of speed tickets... You go with 100 miles an hour and feels like 60.. ;) and you can't beet the sexy stylish look...definitely recommend it...

SECOND CLS

by from London, Ontario Canada on July 23, 2016

This is my second CLS. My first was a 2006 CLS500.Liked i so much I bought another one CLS550. In a year or two I will be shopping for my third CLS. Probably drive them until I'm is my 80s. :)