Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2013 CLS-Class

2013 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class

2013 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class

4.2

Have You Driven the 2013 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class?

Beautiful & Efficient as well!

by Pedalmetal from Des Moines, Iowa on Sat Jul 27 2013

Now I preface this by saying I work for a US auto dealer, BUT I just fell in love with the looks, power, elegance of the CLS. Now I have seen a review or 2 and they hammer on the fuel economy...who cares?! BUT to clarify, my experience-I drove it on a 350 round trip and I averaged 27.7 mpg at 70.2 mph. Its just an awesome ride-the power/acceleration/handling is very impressive....I'm prone to driving fast so I see some tickets in my future, but that may be a small price for the this vehicle. I got a wonderful price...MSRP of 82.2K and bought it for 70.5 and belonged to an organization that partners with MB and got another 3K off. Now to top it off...I bought this with NEVER having sat in or drove it pryor to the purchase...I just knew it would meet my expectations...it has! Of course my ego plays a part as there are not many of these vehicles around so I get plenty of looks...that is the car gets the looks-not me!

why Mercedes CLS 550 and not BMW M3 orM4?

by RalphNader0786 from Chandler, Arizona on Thu Jun 29 2017

If you are a Car enthusiast and enjoy driving muscle car that is fast and resonabily reliable then look no further. The styling and agressive lines of MB CLS550 are both breathtaking and practical. I am Enjoying every single moment of my MB and its power on the open roads. Absolute economical in gas consumption giving me an average of between 24-25 MPG on a mix of Freeway and street with my aggressive driving style. You will not regret the decision of buying CLS 550. Best car ever. BMW M is over priced and over rated. My 0-60 is under 4 sec on a stock car.

Excellent choice!

by Jackopafc from Norwich on Fri Jun 14 2013

Had the car about 3 months now and it's great. Fast sleek, adventurous,fun to drive, I have the 4.6 v8 version which tbh is just what I wanted it drives immaculate responsive, although not too responsive to the extent of overpowering you at every corner, the wife loves it mates love it I was torn between this and the Porsche panamera I'm glad I choose the Merc if your looking for a sexy looking high performance car with practicability as well as performance and high tech spec and interior this is your car!

Check the CarFax Before Purchasing this CLS550!!!

by Disinterested Party from on Thu Apr 24 2014

Great car and an excellent deal but I highly recommend consulting with a MB dealership after reviewing the CarFax. The seller was very pushy; seemed to be overly aggressive and eager to sell this car. Often interrupted me when I was speaking and not the type of professionalism you would expect.

Does not recommend this car!!

Dream car

by Mike from Houston on Mon Jul 02 2018

I wish could drive it everyday nice exterior the diamond white really sparkles in the sun light massage seats are great feature the nice trunk Space

Our Take on the 2013 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class

Editor's note: This review was written in October 2011 about the 2012 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2013, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

If style is important to luxury shoppers, the 2012 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class has the upper hand over other sedans on the market.

The radically shaped four-door — it's sometimes called a coupe because of its sporty roofline, and because there are just two seats in back — has been redesigned for 2012, and it looks terrific in its new skin.

The original CLS was no slouch, either; it set the auto world aflutter with its style, but it was hard... Read More