2000 E-Class

2000 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

$87 - $9,383  MSRP Range

Have You Driven the 2000 Mercedes-Benz E-Class?

what a Machine !!

by BenzMania from Pa on Thu Mar 17 2011

Mine is a E320 99, bought it with 104,000 miles. It drives like a Dream. It's smooth, quiet and Gorgeous. It feels like a glove when I sit on driver's seat, it manouvers like a cat. Its a Powerful, classy & amazing car. My only issues were a couple of the headlamp lightbulbs burned out which I easily replaced. It's my 3rd E Class and it's Definitely the BEST Production vehicle ever built.

Pure Luxury -- Mercedes E320

by KellyBoy from Gainesville, Florida on Tue Aug 02 2011

This car was my sixteenth birthday gift. I was expecting a Tahoe or Yukon; however, I am very glad this was my gift. My silver 2000 E-320 is a best. Pulling up into the student parking with this luxury machine beats all other. I love the memory seats, bluetooth, mp3 connectivity, and sunroof. The best feature I enjoy is using my remote to open my sunroof and let the windows down without even turning on the car. The outside has a timeless style. I drive from over about four hundred miles on every break. The drive is most comfortable at 80 m.p.h. as well as any other spped. I am totally in love with my 2000 Mercedes Benz E-320. I would most definitely recommand this to anyone who might be looking for a new car.

I love this car!

by MC from on Sat Sep 19 2009

This is the best car i ever owned. I bought it new and kept it for 10 years, more than twice as long as any other car I've owned. I will never part with it! With over 100K miles on it, it still drives like a new car.

Mercedes Benz E320

by Limey from New Albany, IN on Thu Apr 05 2018

I bought this car used and have had it for a couple years. It is nearing 200,000 miles on the odometer and is still a fantastic performance vehicle. It has a 6 cyl. 3.2L engine that will smoke most vehicles on the street and yet still gets around 23 mpg, give or take depending on driving style. Heated leather seats, great sound system (CD changer in the trunk), lots of whistles and bells that don't break like they do on most vehicles. It handles like a sports car but can still be a relaxing family sedan. If you know where to shop, general maintenance doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg, unlike what common advice would tell you; that may be different for your area or for newer cars where parts aren't as prevalent. I used to think of German engineering as over-engineering but not so much anymore!

Great Value

by Davey from Idaho on Mon Oct 10 2011

I purchased a 2000 e320 4matic wagon several months ago. It cost less than a Subaru with similar miles and is a much nicer car. Better mileage (28-30 mpg) , larger interior, nicer ride. A very good value.

One of the best Value Mercedes ever built

by Kevin from Princeton, NJ on Fri Aug 15 2014

My 2000 E320 is still a terrific car after 14 years and 174,000 miles. My parents purchased it new and they gave it to me 3 years ago as a second car for around town. It had never given them a problem from day 1, and it has cost me nothing but normal maintenance since I took it. It still looks new, and drives new. I have always leased BMWs and Mercedes in the past, and the E series from 98-00 seems to have really hung in there. I laugh because 3 people on my block all have the same models in the same color. They were and still are a great dependable car.

GREAT CAR

by MBguy from North east on Tue Jul 12 2011

Drives like a dream. Very dependable. Bought mine used with 88K,now has 119K and runs like new. Costs double for an oil change vs other makes,due to running M1 synth oil. Still turns heads with it's beautiful styling.H

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by Cal from Rodchester, MI on Tue Nov 29 2011

I've always wanted to own a mercedes benz when I was seventeen years old. And do not want to drive nothing but a mercedes benz...........

Back in a Benz Wagon

by Wagon Lover from Atlanta on Thu Feb 22 2007

So far, this is the best of the E class wagons that I have owned. I am on #5 and lovin' it! The ride is smooth, yet very powerful and aggressive. The classic style has aged so gracefully! I hope MB can keep up the consistency of the quality of these unique wagons. If so, then I will be looking forward to # 6 someday!

The most fun car that you will ever drive.

by Mercedes Benz Owner from Austin, Texas on Sun Dec 10 2006

Buying a home is a good purchase. Buying a Mercedes Benz E-430 is a great deal. This car is to the point "FUN". Having look for the car that will fit my travels; I could not have found a better class, The E-Class. The power, interior room, and different packages for this E-430 are super. A. MACK Texas

1 2 3

Our Take on the 2000 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

I almost had the perverse pleasure of turning away a Mercedes-Benz, but I didn't want the driver to feel bad, so I took it in, like a stray pup. Through a scheduling mixup, the one that was sent was not the one I ordered; I had been hoping to test the new 8-cylinder, all-wheel-drive version of the E-Class sedan, but what they sent was a stinking 6-cylinder, rear-wheel-drive crate. Since it has been extensively reworked for the 2000 model year, I wasn't TOO unhappy about spending a week in it, keeping my options open for a later look at the 4MATIC I had planned on.

Actually, it was a good thing, because frankly, I was dubious about the suitability of a six-cylinder engine for Mercedes' bread-and-butter, mid-range... Read More