2008 Mercedes Benz E Class

A car to "drive into the sunset"

by from Philadelphia, PA on September 6, 2011

We let the first owner take the new car amortization hit. We get comfort and performance that will last for another 100,000 miles - which is 10 to 12 years at the rate we drive. Which means one of our grandkids may fall heir to this luxury ride.

Luxurious & Solid

by from Danville,Ky. on July 19, 2013

As I get older I am looking more toward comfort and less toward sportiness, the Mercedes E-350 fits the bill. Although not quite as stiff as the BMW I traded the Mercedes still has the handling capabilities to take me around the curvy roads of Kentucky with a rock solid feel that I have become accustomed to. The ergonomics of the Mercedes is superb with the only drawback being the wooden center armrest (gives me the feeling I'm going to break it if I put my arm on it).

2 wagon

by from Walnut Creek, CA on August 23, 2011

It was a lease return, low miles, real clean in and out. We had an older 2002 and this car is so much nicer. I got a good deal, would liked to have paid less, but wanted a good car. So I guess you can say you get what you pay for. Put 10,000 miles on it and so far no problems. The E-350 gets real good gas mileage for a car that size and sporty.

CLASSY

by from Long Island on June 24, 2008

What a car ! Classy, smooth, powerful. Everything a luxury car should be. Just the right size and power combo. Huge trunk ! Great features.

My E350 RWD

by from bloomingdale, IL on December 1, 2015

This engine is now famous for reliability, performance, and comfort. One of the last nice Bod styles... A living room inside.. And a Mercedes Star sticking out! Best Regards Sebastiano

Really cool car!

by from Madison, MS on April 11, 2011

I have had several Mercedes over the years and decided it was time to pass my 2001 E class down to my husband and get something a little newer. I decided to go with the E350 Sport instead of the sedan. I am loving it! It drives more like a BMW but still has the beautiful interior I expect of the Mercedes. The only negative is that the mileage isn't quite as good as my 2001. I averaged 30mpg with the 2001 traveling and with the 2008 I get 27-28. Still great but wish it was better.

Best car value and queslity

by from Los Gatos <CA on November 4, 2015

Great fit and finish. The wood work is fantastic. The leather still has no cracks or sign f wear. No mechanical issues so far. I love this model year E350. It has the classic look of original benz.

Best autos I have ever owned

by from Somerset,Massachusetts on January 15, 2011

My wife and I have owned 9 Mercedes since 1997.Mostly E350 models and Clk 350 convertibles.Best cars I have ever owned trouble free. The dealer in our area is simply the best anywhere.From the telephone operator,to Bud our service technician to the General Manager. Everyone goes above and beyond to please the customer. I currently now drive a 2010 ML 350 SUV and am very happy with it being trouble free as always.

E63 is the best car I ever owned!!!

by from NC on March 31, 2011

I had BMW M5 2006 and E55 2006 and E63, the 6.2 engine is the best, the car is comfortable, fast and I love it!!!!

Very Quick Sedan

by from Ky on October 12, 2007

Steering could have a better feedback. The brakes are strong but could have a little better modulation, they are a little grabby at times.

Our Expert Review: 2008 Mercedes Benz E Class