2012 E-Class

4.7 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

GREAT IMPROVEMENT IN 2012

by Abaco Mike from Florida on October 27, 2011

I've owned 2010 and 2011 E350, but the 2012's new engine and fuel economy are outstanding! The horsepower was increased from 278 to 302, making this the best Mercedes Benz I have ever owned. I got the P2 pkg with heated/ventilated seats, contour/massage driver's seat, leather, rear spoiler, MSRP was 62325.00. The handling is superb. The technology is unbelievable - you can even get a weather forecast for 3 days in any city by using the Sirius "weather" option. Even shows satellite view of storms, cold fronts, etc. I pulled up a satellite view of the hurricane in the Gulf of Mexico - unbelievable. The voice activation for GPS, audio/video, and telephone are superb - had no difficulty getting what I wanted by just using voice activation. \ My fuel economy on the 2011 and 2010 was 26.5 highway - on the new 2012, I'm getting over 30 mpg. That's impressive. The interior of the car is elegant, but not overly gaudy. Use of wood and ambient lighting at night is magnificent. The cornering light, adaptive headlights and automatic headlight control for brights and low beams is great. Acceleration is the major improvement I've noticed. I used to kick the accelerated down to get ahead of a car on the highway- now, I just accelerate a little, without kicking it down, and I pass the car in front of me. This is a car that is a true "KEEPER" for at least 4 years when the warranty expires. I've never had a car that I've enjoyed so much. I highly recommend this new E350 Sedan.

Best Mercedes I have owned

by Bullet from on June 18, 2012

I owned several Mercedes and was disappointed in my last one a 2000 CLK. I tentatively went to an array of different car dealers and thought I might as well check Mercedes again. WOW was I shocked at the new design, appointments and all the changes they had made. This is the best car I have ever owned!!

2012 E350

by 2012 E350 from Houston Texas on December 5, 2013

I recently purchased a 2012 E350 from DeMontrond Auto Group located in North Houston. The car is amazing! It drives and handles well on the road. Loaded with amenities. Great MPGs. The people at DeMontrond were super. Very professional and down to Earth people. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.

Really great car

by E350 Lover from Chicago, IL on August 11, 2013

This is the one of one of the best cars I have ever purchased!!! I would very much recommend this to a friend, very good reliability,of good build quality, nice mileage it's the full package!!!!!!!! I would buy again.

Sharp and edgy with performance and reliability

by Mercedes enthusiast from Maryland from Bel Air, Maryland on August 31, 2014

My 2012 E-350 4matic is a pleasure to drive. Very smooth acceleration, with all the bells and whistles u could ask for in a luxury/performance car. At half the original sticker price for a 2 year old car what a deal. The technology is simple to use from navigation to Bluetooth phone integration. Getting compliments about the vehicle everywhere I go.

Best

by Bart from Brookline, MA on May 22, 2014

I was looking for a white "certified pre-owned" convertible as my 2003 CLK 320 convertible was growing old. I found my perfect choice: 2012 E 350 convertible with 11,000 miles. Perfect condition (as far as I can determine). Beautiful body looks, white with sand interior in excellent condition. Enjoyable driving with excellent acoustics. 23 mph with high test gas. Very nice sales experience.

Love my new E350

by Mercedeslady from Boca Raton, FL on April 25, 2012

Bought this car new a few months ago. Love everything about it, from the styling to performance. I would recommend this car for someone wanting a very comfortable, reliable car with good fuel economy.

E350 Mercedes

by Sabre from Beaufort,SC on January 23, 2012

WOW! What a car. This vehicle is everything I imagined and much more. Have owned several 5 Series BMW's but must say that for the little difference in cost, I am extremely happy I chose the Benz. Wonderful ride, beautiful interior, very good performance and the best electronics I have ever seen in a car. It takes some practice to learn how to use them all, but t is worth it! I am a VERY HAPPY owner!

My first Mercedes

by college student from San Antonio, TX on October 4, 2015

I traded my 2013 honda for this car and it was the best decision I ever made. considered other cars but it was irresistible. More comfortable and luxurious than BMW and Audi and is still comparable performance wise. If you want the fastest of the fast go for the AMG. This car definitely turns heads and draws attention. Never buying any other brand now

A super travel car with power to spare!

by RocketManLee from Greencastle, PA on March 27, 2018

I am the 2nd owner of this car and I am a former NASA scientist who appreciates quality and technology! I wanted a car that has all the safety features that assist and older driver and room to carry 4 large adults comfortably. I love the navigation, power, sunroof, ride, and performance. This is truly a world-class sedan with the highest ratings of E-350 model of this generation.

1 2 3 4 5 6