Average based on 33 reviews

Pleased.

by from Miami, Fl on April 13, 2016

2014 E350 Luxury model. The handling is great, the power was better than expected and the ride is very solid and comfortable. Very good in tight turns. After driving the Mercedes E350 for a week and pushing the limits just a tad, I found it to be an excellent Luxury, Fun car to drive. Highly recommend this vehicle. safety was a major plus also.

Great Car

by from Chicago on June 27, 2013

Great refreshment and great electronics. Interior is very plush and well laid out. Good up grade. Very quiet car.

New Sports Model

by from Houston, TX on November 20, 2013

Love the newly styled Mercedes - Benz. It's got so many features and drives wonderfully. I'll warn you; don't test drive this thing unless you can buy it!

Love my Benz

by from Allen, TX on December 27, 2014

This is my second E-350 and I am enjoying this one as much as the last one. The engine shutting down at lights takes a little getting used to, however, saves fuel. I love my new Benz and highly recommend the car!

1st CPO

by from alpharetta ga on October 3, 2016

I've always bought new. Needed to replace my 98 CLK with 220k miles. Wanted a E350 coupe coming off lease. Found the right color and interior at MB of South Atlanta. Great buying experience. Felt just like buying new. Dealer was excellent to work with. Brian was very professional. Cat has been everything hoped for. Good power, metalic grsy with very nice oyster interior. Good sound system and an actually usable rear seat plus the styling is a real head turner. Low profile tires look great but makes for a pretty rough ride. Will probably replace them with standard Michelins when the time comes. Being a CPO it comes with two years unlimited mileage warrantee. Acceleration in sport mode is very good. No problem getting onto the highway. Haven't calculated the gas mileage yet but my guess is that it is not the best but I buy it expecting an economy car.

My 2nd E Class lover

by from Moreno Valley, California on October 25, 2013

I am very very happy with my 2 nd Mercedes. One blank E class coupe for my self and one White E class coupe for my wife and we are both very very happy with our Mercedes. The best car we ever owned. I will recommend it. The best car in the world.

Best of my 10 best cars ever, out of 16 (I'm 79)

by from Cape Cod on May 6, 2015

For a rear wheel drive car, which most of ours haven't been, this E350 convertible drives and handles beautifully and smoothly, with excellent cornering and road grip, and just the right compromise in power steering which combines easy of turning without loss of road feel. Similar sensitivity in ride-- comfy but with just the right stiffness, almost sports-car firm. We love the controls, and find the electronic features both astonishing, like the GPS and voice function controls, and even a bit advanced, but exciting, for us old folks. It's the second car we've loved (our first was the 59 Corvette, when we got married. After the E350, it as now Mercedes, and will be for all our cars henceforth!

no buyers regret here!

by from Duluth MN on December 20, 2014

I've been waiting for a diesel 4-matic for a while and am not disappointed. Perfect size, maneuverability and handling for Minnesota winters. I keep my skis in the car all winter and even change into my ski gear in the ample back seat. The bright headlights and calming ambient inside lighting make night driving a joy.

2014 Mercedes Benz E550 4matic Sedan

by from Raleigh, NC on March 25, 2015

Loved it! It was an amazing car, the power and handling were incredible for a non AMG product. I ordered mine from the factory, black on red, loaded. I love everything about it, the looks, power, technology, safety. They say Benzes are one of the safest cars out there, and I got to experience that. It was totaled in a nasty wreck after 6 months of ownership. I know right?!? However, it kept my son who was in the back seat safe and we walked away fine, excepts for a couple cuts etc, etc. I LOVED THIS CAR. I will DEFIENTLY look at MB again when I get another car. I can't speak about reliability because I had it for only 6 months, but I never not once had a problem.

Great town car 2 door coupe

by from Dallas, Texas on December 11, 2015

The 300hp gives enough power to blend into the freeway traffic andhas all the tech gagets to keep you safe...We got the extended warranty because we had problems with the C300 that this replaced.