2014 E-Class

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Have You Driven the 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class?

Love my Benz

by TEXTLC from Allen, TX on Sat Dec 27 2014

This is my second E-350 and I am enjoying this one as much as the last one. The engine shutting down at lights takes a little getting used to, however, saves fuel. I love my new Benz and highly recommend the car!

1st CPO

by north atlanta from alpharetta ga on Mon Oct 03 2016

I've always bought new. Needed to replace my 98 CLK with 220k miles. Wanted a E350 coupe coming off lease. Found the right color and interior at MB of South Atlanta. Great buying experience. Felt just like buying new. Dealer was excellent to work with. Brian was very professional. Cat has been everything hoped for. Good power, metalic grsy with very nice oyster interior. Good sound system and an actually usable rear seat plus the styling is a real head turner. Low profile tires look great but makes for a pretty rough ride. Will probably replace them with standard Michelins when the time comes. Being a CPO it comes with two years unlimited mileage warrantee. Acceleration in sport mode is very good. No problem getting onto the highway. Haven't calculated the gas mileage yet but my guess is that it is not the best but I buy it expecting an economy car.

My 2nd E Class lover

by Diamond lover from Moreno Valley, California on Fri Oct 25 2013

I am very very happy with my 2 nd Mercedes. One blank E class coupe for my self and one White E class coupe for my wife and we are both very very happy with our Mercedes. The best car we ever owned. I will recommend it. The best car in the world.

no buyers regret here!

by e250 blutech fan from Duluth MN on Sat Dec 20 2014

I've been waiting for a diesel 4-matic for a while and am not disappointed. Perfect size, maneuverability and handling for Minnesota winters. I keep my skis in the car all winter and even change into my ski gear in the ample back seat. The bright headlights and calming ambient inside lighting make night driving a joy.

2014 E350 Cabrio

by CabrioGirl from Houston, Texas on Wed Nov 06 2013

Bought as a replacement for a 2007 CLK Cabrio. Huge improvements in the 2014 model. Has everything that a girl would want. Germans finally have come around to include Blue Tooth and multiple drink holders. And my husband says it drive well too.

Best of my 10 best cars ever, out of 16 (I'm 79)

by Corvette driver from Cape Cod on Wed May 06 2015

For a rear wheel drive car, which most of ours haven't been, this E350 convertible drives and handles beautifully and smoothly, with excellent cornering and road grip, and just the right compromise in power steering which combines easy of turning without loss of road feel. Similar sensitivity in ride-- comfy but with just the right stiffness, almost sports-car firm. We love the controls, and find the electronic features both astonishing, like the GPS and voice function controls, and even a bit advanced, but exciting, for us old folks. It's the second car we've loved (our first was the 59 Corvette, when we got married. After the E350, it as now Mercedes, and will be for all our cars henceforth!

Best Driving Experiece

by Mike G from Birmingham, AL on Mon Mar 06 2017

I have owned Lincolns, Cadillacs, BMW's, Jaguar's and this is the best driving car I have ever owned.

Sweetest ride

by Kahunaboy from Sacramento , CA on Thu Feb 20 2014

Best ride and quiet cabin ever experienced. Sports suspension is well controlled and comfortable. This car handles great. Fantastic gas mileage. Great visibility and car is the perfect size around town and on the highway. Couldn't be happier with decision.

Best Car I Have Owned

by guest from Fairfiled Co CT on Sun Sep 29 2013

My new Mercedes 350 E 4-Matic Sport is fantastic. I have had Audi, BMW, Porsche and Range Rover. There is NO COMPARISON to the overall quality experience of Mercedes. Nothing else is even close..!!

Perfect in every way.

by BDL from NH on Thu Jun 29 2017

I never thought I would want a Mercedes Benz. I test drive a BMW 5 series and it just wasn't as nice as I expected. On a whim I decided to try an E350 that was sitting next to it. As soon as I sat in this car I could feel that it was screaming quality and attention to detail aesthetically. Once we began our test drive I was hooked. This car is awesome. Great ride, luxurious feel and loaded with options. I researched prior to buying to find the E class is highly rated by consumer reports in most every category. The car I test drove sold the next day prior to my return. I was then on the hunt and came across an E350 sport palladium silver on black. Wow. This car is gorgeous. We love this car and everything about it. Highly recommended.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14

Our Take on the 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

The 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Cabriolet is a refined Sunday driver that's priced competitively against more purpose-built roadsters, and it's well-executed to boot.

The E-Class Cabriolet comes in V-6 E350 and V-8 E550 variants, both with rear-wheel drive. Compare them here, or click here to compare the Cabriolet with the rest of the E-Class lineup. For a broader review of the E-Class, click here to read our take on the sedan. The following review focuses on the convertible, which we tested in E550 form.

Exterior & Styling
Mercedes updated the E-Class for 2014 (compare it with the 2013 here) with a sinewy expression that harkens to the brand's redesigned S-Class flagship. Most noticeably, the nose... Read More