Average based on 5 reviews

Nimble, sporty and smooth with ample power.

by from Union Dale, Pa on July 31, 2015

2015 E550 Cabriolet. The car drives sporty but feels bigger than it is. Trunk is too small, and not enough storage space in driver compartment. Overall a great car to drive, lacks some features I would expect for a car of this caliber and price.

Diesel Wins

by from Pasadena, MD on March 23, 2015

On to my second E class Diesel and I am very impressed with this car. Even though it is now a four cylinder car with a couple less HP the car feels just as snappy as my 2006 was. It is a very comfortable car and last but not least, on a recent 150 mile trip it recorded 47 MPG! That is outstanding.

Good car

by from Watertown, MA on April 23, 2015

Lot of good features for this car. Bit pricey compared to other luxury cars. Ride is smooth. Warning of vehicles in the blind spot is a very good safety feature.

Reliable and smooth ride car I've owned

by from Bay Area, CA on October 1, 2015

This is my first Mercedes and first new car I ever owned and I love it. It rides very smoothly and lot of great features.

A car that exceeds all my expectations.

by from South Bay, California on January 26, 2015

The test drive, although it was typically short, was long enough to povide me w/ all the features I've long been looking for in a car: very smooth manueverability -literary turns on a dime; excellent comfort, brilliant lights, drives like it is part of the driver and/or the driver is part of the car, windows and windshield provide wide view of the surroundings, lots of power on acceleration. I've been driving it for a few weeks now and my wife and I are enjoying every mile riding in it.