2015 Mercedes Benz E Class

So far the best car I have.

by from Kearny NJ on September 11, 2017

the only bad side of the car, the wheels are very easily damaged.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purchased a certified pre-owned E-Class

by from Dartmoutm MA on August 22, 2017

The E-Class Mercedes is quality, workmanship, comfort, safetey, and state of the art in automobile luxury. I am thrilled with my purchase. Viti is an excellent dealer to work with. I highly recommend both VITI and the Mercedes.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great car

by from Sarasota on August 4, 2017

I have owned many Mercedes over the years as well as other vehicles. This is one of the nicest I have owned. It is full of creature comforts and the electronic convenience package is great. Because of its complexity I think an extended warranty is essential

Most beautiful and reliable car I've ever owned

by from Dallas, TX on August 2, 2017

Amazing comfortable drive and power. The jewel of a V6 engine is a masterpiece. I had test driven the E550 before and in comparison, this car can hold its own. The Panoramic roof and LED packages are a must have.

Very dependable awesome

by from WARRENSVILLE HTS on July 12, 2017

Compared to BMW and Audi this car repairs are far less expensive only thing it missing is a better camera for signal

Uses car for Havingfun

great

by from royal palm on May 23, 2017

This car is fun to drive look and feels great plus the panoramic roof is beautiful , great gas millage , super clear sound system ,great handling ,

The elegant performer

by from Westlake Village, CA on May 9, 2017

If you live in California you owe it to yourself to drive a convertible at least once in your life. The experience with the Mercedes E400 convertible is one of being cradled in luxury and comfort. The car does everything you expect it to do and more. It took me a while to appreciate the amazing balance of sportiness and comfort the car offers. Want to cruise relaxedly? Turn on the adaptive cruise control and the lane keeping assistant will guide you with almost no interaction required. You still feel in control but you feel it's effortless driving at its best. Want to carve some canyons? Switch to Sport mode and the car will obey your every command. You'll feel the road and you'll be amazed how this big vehicle responds enthusiastically to being driven hard. Seats 4, comfortably!

Viti Inc.

by from Stoughton, MA on April 12, 2017

I purchased my first Mercedes-Benz here and I have experienced nothing but the best from my car and the Viti dealership. Not only was their sales team extremely friendly you could tell they were willing to do whatever it takes to make their customer(s) have the best experience possible; Kutos to Jocelyn! Let's not forget that they registered, insured, and dropped my car off at my house for me. If anything goes wrong or you ever need their assistance they will give you a lender and pick up your car wherever you are, it doesn't get much better then that. I will definitely be returning to Viti to buy my next Benz.

Mercedes

by from Chelmsford MA on March 23, 2017

Love my car! This car is beautiful and fancy and comfortable! It's so nice to drive and I love the sound system too!!

Reliable and smooth ride car I've owned

by from Bay Area, CA on October 1, 2015

This is my first Mercedes and first new car I ever owned and I love it. It rides very smoothly and lot of great features.

Our Expert Review: 2015 Mercedes Benz E Class