Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 3 reviews

the greatest

by from arizona on August 27, 2014

value for the$$ is worth the price, only a few little problems with the steering column adjustments get 14.5 and better city driving but when you need power brother it's there. Mine is a G550. BTW my wife saw it at the dealership and fell in love with it.

Fun, Tall, good for the roads where we live.

by from Louisiana on June 3, 2014

I have always been attracted to utilitarian vehicles. Years ago I had a Jeep Wrangler, then moved on the a Land Rover Lr3, we also have a Range Rover. What I like about the G, it's really tall I can pull out without worrying about not being able to see around other cars. The biggest problem with the G is the lack of leg room in the front drivers seat. A tall male would not be comfortable driving the G Wagon as the seats do not go back far enough. That being said I love the car. It's fun to drive. I do not drive far to work or anywhere for that matter so gas milage isn't a huge issue. Off roading... I did go through a couple feet of water the other day w/o a problem while other cars were flooded. It also holds it's value when the Rangerovers drop substantially as soon as you drive one off the lot. The Rangerover is superior in handling, features and off roading though compared to the G. The problem with the Rangerover and Landrover is reliability, they really do brake all of the time. My Lr3 also leaked, and the dashboard where the airbag was cracked all the way around the airbag. So while features and handling might be superior on the Rovers I feel at least in having it for 7 months that the G is superior in construction.

THE BEST SUV IN THE WORLD

by from Nyc on May 26, 2013

Couldn't wait to get my hands on this baby ..a true dream come true ..get one for you and your mate :)

Our Expert Review: 2013 Mercedes Benz G Class