2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class consumer reviews

Explore the 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class
Shop the 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class
3.9

It was an experience

Our 2015 was better than our 2016, the 2016 gave us many years of tire warnings. The ultra thin skylight cover baked us in the Florida sun, we had to use blackout shades it was ridiculous. Other than that it was good. The 2020 though is leaps and bounds over all other GL/GLE 350's we have owned. It's like a space ship, we love it.

I love my GLE

Very smooth ride. Lots of cool safety features. Good power. Good value for my money as I bought this as a CPO. Mercedes Benz financing made it easy to own.

Awesome SUV nicknamed it THE BEAST

This is what I was looking for at a great price, and it moves like a rocket. And it has more room that any of the others I shopped, other brand suv's

2016 Mercedes GLE

Great SUV , handles very well , very comfortable , Great and snow or what roads ,Very luxurious, Head turner ,Great in gas, hate to let it go , need to downsize , My lost someone else?s game

Great on gas

Tires are very expensive and the rear tires have to be replaced every 18 months , drives excellent in sport + mode , love it

Most reliable brand? Mercedes hands down.

Think of this as the SUV version of the E-class. Ample room, more than enough power to get on the highway (even with a trailer) and manuvers around very well. I have been around MB since I was a kid, 38 years of MB in the family and never a major mechanical issue. From my father, moms, brothers, sisters, and my own, the run strong, safe as a tank and very comfortable. For the money I would not consider any other brand of vehicle whatsoever.

Great Car

Exactly what I was looking for in a car. Powerful, sleek and stylish all wrapped up into one amazing package.

4.3

Great deal from dealer

The GLE 350 is very comfortable and smooth ride . I have right now problem wth the radio going in and out , also when I drive with the car I can hear the gears whining and drives me nuts . Other then that the car is nice . Linda

My first Benz!

I love love love this car! This is my very first MB and I cannot tell you how much I am in love with this car. It is the perfect midsize SUV for me and my kids. Plus, the luxury that MB has to offer is unbeatable. Being an SUV is drives really well - it actually feels like your driving a car instead of a big bulky SUV. The drive assist is great. It lets you know when you're driving outside the lane lines which was a little weird at first but now I find it useful. This SUV would seat 5 adults comfortably and a large cargo area for those trips to Costco. Whenever I drive my car I am constantly getting second looks. It's a beautiful car and it handles well. I am so very happy that I decided to go with MBZ GLE versus another midsize SUV.

Best Luxury Car 2016

The best way to pay for lovely moment is to enjoy it. Couldn't have asked for a better SUV. Smooth, solid, easy to drive. If you want to feel like you are in your living room while you are stuck on the freeway, couldn't ask for a better second home.