2014 Mercedes Benz Glk Class

the best price I get

by from coralville,IA on September 1, 2017

This car is very comfortable to drive and there is no bad smell inside. I like the interior the most and the only thing I am concerning is it is not key less entry, but I have already satisfied this vehicle.

Very comfortable small SUV

by from Nashville, TN on August 22, 2017

This car is quiet with plenty of power. Leg room is tight in the back seat, but it is very comfortable in the front. Small exterior dimensions make it easy to drive and park.

Great performance but antique design

by from Avon, OH on August 9, 2017

The GLK350 has a very good performance, especially in sports mode. But the navigation system is totally antiquated, they are still using dial instead of a touch screen.

Reliable Car

by on August 7, 2017

This car is very nice but the interior design is not as good as others. But it runs very stable on the road and you couldnt feel any bumps. No back up camera and the GPS is not as good as honda. But overall, I love it!!

Very good handling SUV. Very fast for turbo diesel

by from Menifee ca on July 19, 2017

This car get 550 miles per tank. Has anti roll technology which makes this car handle very well in curves

Uses car for Havingfun

Good diesel engine

by from QUEBEC, CANADA on July 9, 2017

Most exciting about my GLK 250 BLUTEC was the diesel engine, I did 40 miles per US gallon on a 3000 miles trips. I went to many times to the Mercedes dealer for electronic repairs ( Blind spot , electronic key and other sensors.)

Uses car for Havingfun

This SUV is very reliable.

by from Idaho on July 9, 2017

This vehicle meets our needs and it's very comfortable for long trips to the mountains...it handles quite well through the curvy highway too. Shockingly, this SUV is smaller than our last one and yet, it has plenty of leg room for a 6'4 man.

I love my GLK350

by from Sacramento, CA on June 17, 2017

This car is a beauty and the drive is smooth and easy to learn phone, radio. All controls. It's just a really classy car. I get compliments all the time.

Uses car for Off-roading

Very nice everyday vehicle.

by from Towson on June 3, 2017

Nice vehicle. Rides well. Good on gas. Very well appointed and designed. Not as roomy as I originally thought.

perfect size and handles great

by from Memphis TN on June 1, 2017

Love the way it drives and handles the road. It's very comfortable and the right size for my needs. Love this car!

Our Expert Review: 2014 Mercedes Benz Glk Class