2011 Mercedes Benz M Class

one of the most reliable cars i owned

by from Santa Clarita, CA on September 25, 2013

M 350 worth every penny you've spent on it...reliability, comfort, sport looking medium sized SUV and great looking for the money. Not enough time to list everything but pretty much the only way you'd sit in a better car if you spend alot more money and still the difference would be very minimal.

Drives great in a snow storm

by from Syracuse, NY on January 1, 2011

I drove my 2011 ML 350 4matic vehicle in a snowstorm in Syracuse , NY. The snow was falling at a rate of about 2 inch an hour and about 6 inches snow on the road and I could drive this vwhicle at 55-60 MPH with excellent visibility, road grip, stabiltiy and braking. Good things-very stable and excellent handling in bad weather. Exterior styling. Bad things- A horrible GPS-impossible to find an address and even if you can can find an address in the GPS it gives you the worst possible route and direction. Very confusing buttons for the command system and controls for the lighting and cruise control placed next to each other. I keep on pressing cruise contorl lever when trying to put head lights on a high beam and vice versa. I keep on accidently pressing gear change paddles when making sharp turns. Not enough rear seat leg room and a bump in the floor between front and back row seats. After a stop especially at a stopsign it takes 2-3 seconds before the vehicle actually moves after pressing on the accelerator.

you get what you paid for performance wise

by from new york, NY on December 30, 2010

I needed an suv to transport my family, specifically suv because we often go on road trips and carry a lot of baggage. i was thinking of the 2011 Porsche Cayenne Turbo, Bmw x5m, or the ML63. okay as you can tell, i love performance. i test drove all of them and here is the difference: porsche is good but its $20000 more, x5m is good too but in order to get full performance you need to set the M button. so i chose the ML63 because basically the interior is easy as can be, there is no complication for performance setting. all you have to do is basically put your foot down. and yes the interior is outdated, but it works and it is simple.

Best car ever

by from dubai, uae on May 9, 2011

bought a 2011 ml 350 4matic good- space driving position handling and road grip offroad performance bad- fuel economy

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from Columbus Ga on March 19, 2014

I Had my car for a month now and I love it , 2011 GL 350, 4 matic ,Love the way it hugs the road, would buy another one.This is my first Mercedes but not my last.

It is just a car

by from San Francisco bay area on August 13, 2010

The MBZ ML is a safe vehicle but the details are "Old". The car has three setting for the power seat but you have to hold the designation unlike the Honda that you select and the seat adjusts to the pre setting. I thin MBZ could afford to update this feature. Overly complicated setting for bluetooth and other electronics (my Chevrolet is easy to set the bluetooth). The fact that MBZ has packages to get the extras that you want with items not really needed makes you choose between the few important extras it is a pricy vehicle so just include what people need and charge for it. The way it is now the dealer has to order the vehicles and is hesitent to order all of the packages in an attempt to keep the price competative.

Its Not A Driving Machine

by from on March 27, 2012

I owned a BMW and now a Mecedes ML550. The BMW is the driving machine because it handles the road, turns and more stable. TheBMW is smoother and more solid on the road.

TT Benz

by from Copiague NY on August 14, 2014

I was greeted, received and assisted with nothing but kindness and professionalism. Clary and Titus went out of their way to make certain I had what I needed when I needed it. I would recommend them time and time again. I will be visiting them again soon when it is time for my daughter to get her car.

new to ML

by from Columbia, md on August 4, 2012

I have been a SUV driver for sometime. I own a 2001 Mazda Tribute and I could not have asked for a better and more reliable car. Even though it has 175k miles it has experienced some minor service issues that I believe are normal. I am now seeking another SUV and I have always been attracted to the ML. The styling is one appealing feature, but I did take a ride in it and I find it to be quite comfortable and responsive. If I was to purchase another SUV, this one would be my choice of SUV's in comparison. Yes, it maybe costly to maintain after the warranty has expired, but that comes with the territory when you buy a luxury car. Extend the warranty. You are going to find problems with every car regardless. Again, I don't own one, but I love the car and I would purchase this one next.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Mercedes Benz M Class