Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 1 review

WOW...Love this car

by from Chicago, IL on June 17, 2010

We originally looked at the GL's for their style and options, but were disappointed with the access to the 3rd row. We looked down the lot at the R's, peeked in, and were instantly surprised! Pros and Cons...let's start with the easy one, I really can't think of anything to complain about with this car. Maybe that it's long, but I love the spaciousness inside. And I do wish the nav/radio screen was touch-screen but once you get used to it, it's fine. Pros - navigation is great (coming from Cadillac Nav). Several years ago I drove an ML that was a 2002 and it was so utilitarian, not very luxurious for what you pay. They've fixed that! The ride is smoooooth. Engine has plenty of power, can't imagine how fast the R500's are. Seats are comfy. Love the captains chairs in the second row which provide super-easy access to the 3rd row. My kids love the dual TV's in the headrests. Sunroof is great. Something I hated about my Cadillac SRX that is great in the R: turning radius. Didn't realize how important it was until I had a car (the SRX) that had a horrible radius. The Benz is big but is so easy to maneuver! We also considered the Buick Enclave/GMC Acadia/Chevy Traverse. For the features we wanted the Benz (we bought used) actually turned out to be a better deal than the used Buick!

Similar Models