Average based on 9 reviews

my dream car

by from on March 1, 2013

mercedes has the best performances and no other models can beat mercedes. just what we call the best or nothing

just nice

by from jersey city, nj on August 2, 2011

nice interior, massage option for driver is relaxing. dont use it during the long night drives can fall a sleep. car feels just solid on the pot holes and speed bumps. night view is great. lots of options including driver seat options. great car for the driver and the back seat rider as well. i think merc just did it. cant get better.

the epitome of driving

by from Detroit,Michigan on May 11, 2011

exterior and interior is a look of modern fashion, drives and handles as if it was pre-programed. Mercedes appeals to those who love cars as they love lifestyles

performance

by from jordan on February 10, 2011

sooo nice,i think its the best car in the world, it is so comfortable, performance is very gd its dynamic also wonderful, exterior and interio design is also nice, mercedes benz is my favourite car.

mercedes s class 2011

by from kenya on July 22, 2010

Makers of Mercedes give all the reasons to drive be it safety, style , look n feel u have done for me this time around

by from greenbrook,nj on November 14, 2013

I was in the market for a Mercedes C300 and heard that prestige Auto Group had a lot of cars to choose from. After arriving, I realized that not only was this true, but they had the exact Mercedes that I was looking for. Unlike some dealerships, I had no problem negotiating on a fair price and they didn't try selling me a bunch of stuff I didn't need. If I had to recommend a Used Cars dealership, prestige Auto Group would definitely be on the top of the list. Thank you so much!

BEST CAR EVER !

by from PHILADELPHIA PA on January 1, 2014

WE BOUGHT OUR CAR FROM EURO MOTORCARS DEVON IN DEVON ,PA BEST DECISION WE EVER MADE THEY MADE THE BEST DEAL ON THE BEST CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED !! SALES MANAGER CHARLES WALTON KNOWS HIS CARS AND WAS BY FAR THE NICEST MANAGER WE DEALT WITH WITHIN A 200 MILE RADIUS !

Awesome Car To Own

by from Washington, DC on December 13, 2013

Love it!!!!!!!!!!! Early Xmas Present to Myself. Referred to dealership by a friend who had brought several cars. I purchased like vehicle with no problems financing, and no credit history problems. I drove the car home the same day with took little time with the paperwork. I have received so many compliments about the car. I just love the performance. What a classy car to own. Looking for a NEW or USED vehicle - this is the place to buy.

Best Car I Have Owned

by from King George, VA on December 13, 2013

Referred by sister, Barbara, who had brought several cars. I received TOP CLASS service and was very pleased with the purchasing process. The staff was very professional, courteous and excellent sales people. They treated me royally - I felt like the QUEEN for A DAY. They called me after the purchase to see if I was pleased with vehicle - I AM SOOOOOOOOOO PLEASED. BUY A MERCEDES FROM FRED EXECUTIVE AUTO - They did you personal attention and excellent CUSTOMER SERVICE. I am referring my coworkers, friends and family to this dealership. YOU WILL BE PLEASED.