2011 Mercedes-Benz S-Class consumer reviews

Explore the 2011 Mercedes-Benz S-Class
Shop the 2011 Mercedes-Benz S-Class
4.5

Love the Benz life style

Love this car. I’ve always liked the S Class model. From the S 450 to the S 600. I really fell in love with the S 550.

The #1 Luxury Head Turner

This car has truly met our leisure needs on the road and is extremely comfortable and roomy. Great massage feature will be missed truly! As well as the attention on the road!

Comfort and Roomy

I was surprised how much power this car had during a test drive. Sitting in the car allowed me to see how roomy the car was. The car has many features that make driving it a lot of fun. I hope to keep the car running in top shape and enjoy it for years to come.

Cadillac Escalade

Low maintenance and as a smooth ride. It handles the road, easy to work on, parts very very cheap and not hard to find. It looks good slso

3.9

Good handling

If you looking for a powerful 4-door sedan and drives like a four-door this is the car for you drives good handles well good brakes.

Best luxury car I?ve owned!!

Great car, what can I say it?s German! Handles like a dream and the car run amazing I would highly recommend if you can own one one day do it! You will not regret it.

WELL MAINTAINED LUXURY AUTO

This has been a pleasure to own, and has always been the best part of my day when I get in. The interior exudes luxury with heated and cooled front seats with massage feature.

Outstanding performance great seeing and really co

This car met all my need also hold his value. I want to buy it brand new 20018. Also the s-class am nothing like it.

Best car

There is nothing like a s class. I love everything about the car. It's definitely worth every penny.

always car of the year

nothing beats this car in its segment. always on top. exclusive luxury, performance, royalty, safety. best in all corner