NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2015 S-Class

2015 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

2015 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

Have You Driven the 2015 Mercedes-Benz S-Class?

Best car on the road by far !

by New 2015 S550 4Matic from Fort Lauderdale, FL on Fri Jan 01 2016

I have owned MB’s for the past ten years. I could never go back to anything but as I have truly enjoyed the experience of owning and driving the best. I have recently upgraded from my 2010 E350 to this 2015 S550 4matic and so far I am completely satisfied with everything except the sound of the sound system. I feel my E350 had a better sound as it actually had more speakers, especially in the front dash. The S550 is limited on the dash speaker and is only in front of the driver areas. I don’t have the high end 3D system but feel this system should have more power. I am in understanding the car is bigger inside and will take that into account. I’m sure I will get used to it and continue to play with the adjustments for best results. Since the S550 is a heavy lease car, I waited for this one to come of a 10 month lease and had 5k miles on her. The savings from sticker was almost $40,000 ! Shopping this way and getting a CPO is well worth it to me ! The car is absolutely gorgeous in Obsidian Black with Nut Brown / Black Nappa leather upgrade. Just stunning over the all black on black you usually find. I am not a fan of the light color interiors. Nappa Leather, 4 Matic, P01 Package, Sport Package, Warmth and comfort package that gets you the rear power seats as well, Heads up displays, Surround Camera system, Driver assistance package ( is a must ). I used this driver assistance package on the very first day on the turnpike. It’s the most incredible system I have ever encountered. It knows the traffic ahead, on the sides and in the rear and adjusts the speed up or down and steers the car as well. You just sit and watch ! AMAZING ! I hope this helps those shopping as the 2016 is basically the same just a different mix of package options.

i love the ride

by GARY from Clovis on Tue Aug 21 2018

purchased a new 2015 s550 Sport with a lot of options and under 18 miles. I'm a big guy, 6.1 and big-boned, with two younger children . There is still some room behind me with the seat backed up all of the way. The features and smart key are a nice touch. I am used to a V-6 ml 350 vehicle, so it has taken some time getting pumup speed time this one exlent feel like 747 run runway wow

great looking car

by Gabriel A Albanez from CA on Mon Apr 16 2018

its a great vehicle great design and well shaped i love this vehicle. gas mileage not the best the performance is great for the size of car. car makes you feel like is worth every penny.

Well Built & comfortable (a Sports Car for Adults)

by Mr Bill from Charleston, SC on Thu Dec 20 2018

We own a Caddy and a Lexus but this SL400 Mercedes is by far the nicest vehicle we have ever owned. The options and technology is 1st class and the car looks fantastic. Its a $92K car so it should, right?

Greatest ride ever

by Benz Fan from Oxnard on Sun Nov 11 2018

I have quite a few Mercedes Benzes but this is my 1st S class, and there is a reason why this is the flagship and top of the line. The comfort and stability make you feel very safe. I really have fun driving this car and it really commands the respect from the motorist on the road. I regret having to wait 3 years to buy one, but now that I have it I will try to keep this one forever! Excellent work Mercedes Benz Engineers, and more power to all of you.

Amazing vehicle

by S550 AMG Palladium Silver from Randolph on Thu Jun 29 2017

Amazing riding vehicle that's comfortable and fun to drive. It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth. The ride far exceeds all of my expectations and it handles better than any vehicle that I've ever driven.

Very Nice Car for those looking for luxury

by Dez from Chantilly, VA on Sun Jun 26 2016

This was the most expensive car I have ever purchased. It is also the most luxurious Mercedes I've ever owned. I've owned a 1999, 2002 and 2011 S Class. This is the best one yet!!!

2015 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC Coupe

by LindaSSS from on Thu Apr 06 2017

The car I own for more than a year and never stopped to impress me ! It's a pleasure to drive and it has a lot of cool things ( Intelligent Drive) active protection , lane keeping , Collision Prevention Assist , pedestrian detection. detection

The finest suto I have ever owned

by Gary from Illinois on Thu May 29 2014

No disappointments, only satisfaction. Truly a joy to drive.The safety built into this car is incredible, The appointments perfect.

The Best Ride of any Vehicle

by Tom from Staten Island, NY on Wed Oct 22 2014

Never experienced a better ride of any vehicle that I owned. The features make the driving experience something one must have for safety. The car puts you in a above all the rest. What a car!

1 2 3 4 5

Our Take on the 2015 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

The 2015 Mercedes-Benz S550 coupe is an opulent car that backs up its six-figure price with its blend of performance, comfort and stunning looks.

Just paying a lot for something doesn’t necessarily mean your money will be well-spent. Other times, though, spending a lot of money can get you a markedly better experience than you would otherwise get. This Mercedes-Benz S-Class is just that.

So it is with Mercedes’ newest luxury coupe.

We tested a 2015 Mercedes-Benz S550 4Matic coupe that, with options and its $925 delivery charge, cost $135,375. The S550 coupe competes with other luxury coupes body-types such as the Bentley Continental GT and the BMW 6 Series. Compare them here. The S550... Read More