Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 10 reviews

Very Nice Car for those looking for luxury

by from Chantilly, VA on June 26, 2016

This was the most expensive car I have ever purchased. It is also the most luxurious Mercedes I've ever owned. I've owned a 1999, 2002 and 2011 S Class. This is the best one yet!!!

Best car for safety and long distance traveling

by from Fayetteville, NC on September 24, 2015

My new S class is the most safest and comfortable car I have ever owned. All the safety features add to this care couple with a level of comfort that is, in my opinion unmatched. I can say at this early time of purchase that I will enjoy leasing this automobile and future models.

The finest suto I have ever owned

by from Illinois on May 29, 2014

No disappointments, only satisfaction. Truly a joy to drive.The safety built into this car is incredible, The appointments perfect.

The Best Ride of any Vehicle

by from Staten Island, NY on October 22, 2014

Never experienced a better ride of any vehicle that I owned. The features make the driving experience something one must have for safety. The car puts you in a above all the rest. What a car!

Reliable luxury car

by from NY, NY on April 21, 2015

Very solid, comfortable performance, Excellent display screens and features. Excellent safety features.

Best car on the road by far !

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL on January 1, 2016

I have owned MB’s for the past ten years. I could never go back to anything but as I have truly enjoyed the experience of owning and driving the best. I have recently upgraded from my 2010 E350 to this 2015 S550 4matic and so far I am completely satisfied with everything except the sound of the sound system. I feel my E350 had a better sound as it actually had more speakers, especially in the front dash. The S550 is limited on the dash speaker and is only in front of the driver areas. I don’t have the high end 3D system but feel this system should have more power. I am in understanding the car is bigger inside and will take that into account. I’m sure I will get used to it and continue to play with the adjustments for best results. Since the S550 is a heavy lease car, I waited for this one to come of a 10 month lease and had 5k miles on her. The savings from sticker was almost $40,000 ! Shopping this way and getting a CPO is well worth it to me ! The car is absolutely gorgeous in Obsidian Black with Nut Brown / Black Nappa leather upgrade. Just stunning over the all black on black you usually find. I am not a fan of the light color interiors. Nappa Leather, 4 Matic, P01 Package, Sport Package, Warmth and comfort package that gets you the rear power seats as well, Heads up displays, Surround Camera system, Driver assistance package ( is a must ). I used this driver assistance package on the very first day on the turnpike. It’s the most incredible system I have ever encountered. It knows the traffic ahead, on the sides and in the rear and adjusts the speed up or down and steers the car as well. You just sit and watch ! AMAZING ! I hope this helps those shopping as the 2016 is basically the same just a different mix of package options.

Smooth Ride

by from Houston, Tx on March 6, 2015

This car rides so smooth. No issues except they changed the brake pads and it has to go back in to get rid of a noise. Best car I've ever had and I turned in my 2013 S Class for the 2015.

Looked at the rest, bought the best.

by from Norwalk, Cy on December 6, 2015

Thought about changing brands, Looked at other companies models but none compare. Even though the look has not changed dramatically, the offerings and technology is greater (new learning curve)

excellent car all around

by from Kansas City area on August 12, 2014

Was looking for a winter car with AWD and good space and comfort. Picked the car up in Minneapolis and drove it to Kansas - 26 MPG and I did not try to baby it. Tremendous pickup and a great ride. Lots of buttons and controls to figure out, but am getting there. The driver and passenger seats have almost unlimited adjustments and comfort settings. The active bolstering was not something I thought I would use, but find it very helpful when cornering. Have the AMG sport package, so will get winter wheels and tires to take the place of the fancy ones on it now.

rather stick to a toyota

by from bay area on October 3, 2015

nice car, big solid excellent interior materials, handsome exterior. the bad thing is that brakes squicks on hard braking, to heavy, sips a lot of premium gas. high maintenance. mostly leased, a friend of mine that's a mechanic supervisor indicates that german cars are notable to be in shop after 4 or 5 years. spending 100 gs on something like this is garbage.

Our Expert Review: 2015 Mercedes Benz S Class