2014 Mercedes Benz Sprinter

Utilitarian Van

by from Bountiful, UT on September 13, 2017

We rented one of these while in Iceland on a camping trip. It was tricked out as a camper van... what a great idea! We also got to drive one built into a Winnebago full on class C camper. Both were enjoyable but the styling and look is kinda boring. The front seats are quite short in the bottom and we're very uncomfortable on a long haul. The radio and dash were archaic and there wasn't enough plugs to keep everything charged. A lot can be improved in styling and comfort and ergonomics but these can be overlooked once you experience the power and great gas mileage.
Not Rated Reliability

VERY POOR QUALITY

by from St Augustine FL on June 5, 2017

Mercedes no longer has any pride in their product. Numerous recalls. Very Poor quality to start with when I expected more from Mercedes. If you are expecting even minor quality, dont look here. If you are expecting to spend a great deal of time at the Mercedes service departments, this is the van for you.

an elegant winner

by from L.A. Ca on August 2, 2014

It's simply a beautiful truck/car I can drive it to the most expensive resteraunt or take it on a camping trip

Best decision I have made

by from corona ca on July 22, 2014

It was an incredible experience! The salesman, David Alcantar, was very amiable and made the deal easy to commit to. The only thing I regret was me not thinking of getting the car earlier!

Nicest truck I've ever owned

by from Chicago, Il on April 15, 2014

I've always been an American made truck owner and was hesitant to buy a foreign make, but let me tell you, the Sprinter is the absolute best truck I've ever owned! The best part of my buying experience with Mercedes Benz was there was no pressure to buy. I would definitely recommend at least considering a Sprinter as your next truck!

Has it all.

by from Melbourne FL on January 26, 2014

Excellent vehicle. Is a car, truck and RV all rolled into one. With excellent fuel economy for the vehicle's size. Easy to drive.

Great value and convenience

by from Miami, FL on December 26, 2013

My husband and I just purchased a 2014 Mercedes Sprinter at Mercedes-Benz of Orlando and are very happy with it. Both sales person and finance manager, Jerry and Victor respectively, were very accommodating and able to give us the best deal on the van. The Sprinter is very nice, inside and outside and has plenty of room. We're very excited!