Average based on 5 reviews

an elegant winner

by from L.A. Ca on August 2, 2014

It's simply a beautiful truck/car I can drive it to the most expensive resteraunt or take it on a camping trip

Nicest truck I've ever owned

by from Chicago, Il on April 15, 2014

I've always been an American made truck owner and was hesitant to buy a foreign make, but let me tell you, the Sprinter is the absolute best truck I've ever owned! The best part of my buying experience with Mercedes Benz was there was no pressure to buy. I would definitely recommend at least considering a Sprinter as your next truck!

Best decision I have made

by from corona ca on July 22, 2014

It was an incredible experience! The salesman, David Alcantar, was very amiable and made the deal easy to commit to. The only thing I regret was me not thinking of getting the car earlier!

Has it all.

by from Melbourne FL on January 26, 2014

Excellent vehicle. Is a car, truck and RV all rolled into one. With excellent fuel economy for the vehicle's size. Easy to drive.

Great value and convenience

by from Miami, FL on December 26, 2013

My husband and I just purchased a 2014 Mercedes Sprinter at Mercedes-Benz of Orlando and are very happy with it. Both sales person and finance manager, Jerry and Victor respectively, were very accommodating and able to give us the best deal on the van. The Sprinter is very nice, inside and outside and has plenty of room. We're very excited!