2006 Milan

2006 Mercury Milan

2006 Mercury Milan

Have you driven the 2006 Mercury Milan?

would buy it again

by BJ from on Fri Jul 17 2009

great car, lots of fun and very reliable. Bought it new in 07 (left over) this car is loaded with V6 and still gets good mileage. Car now has 18,000 miles and only has had oil changes. No noise, rattles or any thing else.Lewiston, Me

Milan - Equal to Toyota or Honda

by Larry from Sterling Heights, Michigan on Wed Aug 30 2006

We recently leased a V6 Milan Premiere and just love it. It handles and rides very well. I have driven Toyotas and Hondas in the recent past. This Mercury is equal to or surpasses them in every respect. I have always been a Buy American person but lately American cars have left me unsatisfied. Now, Ford/Mercury is back on track! I hope that the word gets out on just how good this vehicle is. We got the red outside with tan leather interior. WOW it really looks rich too.

Greatest Car ever! and it is beautiful!!!

by Cathy from Cleveland, OH on Tue Oct 26 2010

I love my Milan. It is sleek and stylish. I get unbelievable gas mileage and the handling is excellent. I have not had a single mechanical problem. I have recommended this car to all my friends and family!

Great Buy!

by Excessive Driver from Madison, CT on Thu Aug 12 2010

Bought the V-6 Milan (not premier version) within this past year after it had been a company car for its first 38k miles. Car was in perfect condition, aside from having a sticking caliber on the back wheel within the first 5 months. With the warranty it only cost $100.00 to fix and it caused no other problems then or after. The only other financial roadblock I have hit is buying an all new set of tires, but that was expected since I drive so much. The biggest annoyance I have with the car is how loud it drives when at speeds about 50-60mph. Without the radio on, the engine noise is extremely difficult to ignore. Other than that, its a champ! The V-6 is the perfect amount of power for the size of the car. I do regret not spending a little more money to get the premier version Milan with the sunroof, leather and different interior design but it wasn't what I was paying attention to during my car-shopping process. This car is an excellent buy for any age and everyone should at least give it a test drive to see if it fits their lifestyle.

My best car ever

by amerinut1 from Warrior Run, PA on Tue Sep 08 2009

I bought my 2006 Mercury Milan I4 Premier with 34k. Its the nicest car I've ever owned and its a keeper. My only negative comment is, its difficult to see backing up.Otherwise, I highly recommend it.

Awesome!!!

by Milan Lover from Jacksonville, FL on Thu Jul 20 2006

I've had this car for about 3 months now and I love it!!! It's fast and sexy at the same time. Once you test drive this baby you'll have to buy it. It's an awesome car and I'd recommend it everyone!!

Great Car for the Money

by Average Purchaser from on Wed May 12 2010

Beautiful car for a great value! My average gas mileage hovers between 23-24.5 depending on the amount of highway driving I do. Two things I wish I would have known before purchasing; this car does not have the best pick up and it does not have a good turning radius. I recommend trying a quick acceleration on the test drive as well as trying to parallel park and even just parking in a regular spot before making a firm decision. Regardless, I still love the car and would recommend to a friend!

Substancial vehicle...

by LarBear from Rochester, New York on Fri Mar 20 2009

... is what my sister calls it. After 45 days, I get a combined 17.5 mpg. Besides that, this car is Very nice. Lotza headroom fer big bears like m'self. Lotza thoughtful features like the back up curb detector, heated seats (via part of a dual cliamate system), a jammin 6CD sound system, Full leather, beautiful power mooon rooof, dual climate controls... I really like this car.

2006 Milan

by Cap232 from Houston, Texas on Fri Jun 02 2006

I bought one and we love it! It is quiet on the highway, has excellent power for a 4 cylinder, handles great, and just sips the gas!!! The one thing we both think is cheesey is the small clock on the center of the dash. It just looks cheap. Other than that, it's a great car!

Love this car !!!

by Love this car !!! from on Tue Feb 03 2009

Best car for the money. I purchased a base model and it came with so much more than I expected. It is a very comfortable car.

1 2 3 4

Our Take on the 2006 Mercury Milan

Is it weird that the first thing I think of when looking at the front end of the Mercury Milan is baleen? You know, those whale "teeth" that filter out yummy plankton for them to eat? That's krill for you "Finding Nemo" fans. Other than that, the Mercury Milan does not resemble whales, or even fish for that matter. It does, however, resemble its close sisters, the Ford Fusion and the Lincoln Zephyr. The Fusion replaces the baleen with a three-blade, razor-like cartridge grille, and the Zephyr just does a luxed-up version of the baleen.

The Milan is a nice, simple car. It gets the job done without a fuss. This simplicity is what sets it apart. Sometimes it's just nice to get into a car without feeling... Read More