2000 Mercury Villager Consumer Reviews

4.1
Average based on 7 reviews

GOOD FAMILY PACKAGE

by from United States,NY on April 6, 2010

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS CAR FOR 4 YRS.. ITS PERFORMANCE IS REALLY NICE .. ITS A V GOOD PACKAGE FOR FAMILY .. USUALLY USE FOR MY KIDS PURPOSE..

MY FIRST VAN.

by from SKOKIE, IL on June 1, 2010

ITS MY FIRST VAN N GOOD FOR KIDS. I HAVE TWO KIDS . THIS VAN IS REALLY COMFORTABLE. DRIVE SMOOTHLY. HANDLING IS EASY.WE ARE USING IT FOR 4 YEARS N NO MAJOR PROBLEM SO FAR. ITS REALLY A GOOD FAMILY PACKAGE.

My first van

by from Racine, WI on March 2, 2009

This was my first van, and I've really enjoyed it. The seats are easy to remove. The seatbelts self-lock so no fumbling with the carseat manual locks. There's a/c in the back, so you don't have to freeze to cool off the kids. It always starts even in frigid temps and has never had a mechanical problem. I'm driving a more expensive van now, and it's really not any better than my old van.

Good car for the money

by from philadelphia on May 27, 2007

I bought it used w/ 47k. now it has 100k and nothing but general service so far. It's the only mini van I've ever owned so I don't have alot to base it on. It has been very reliable and thats all I could ask for.

Thought I had a good one

by from Rockford, IL on November 1, 2011

Van was a little rough when I bought it. Had only 112K Engine light was on with a series of codes. The TPS sensor solved the transmission issue....it was not shifting into overdrive. Was running great for a thousand miles then turned into mush, driving down the interstate. Ordered a new distributor and hope that works as the MAF and MAP sensor didn't solve any problems. Hope it works because I thought this van was a diamond in the rough.

Excellent van

by from PHOENIX, AZ on May 4, 2011

WE have owned a 2 Ford, a Pontiac, and a Mercury mini van. We have ridden in a Chrysler, Plymouth and Toyota mini van. We have had a large 1ton Chevy van and a mid size SUV. MY FIRST CHOICE TO BY AGAIN.....MERCURY VILLAGER....I LOVE THIS VEHICLE.

She really wants to keep it

by from Louisville, KY on June 11, 2009

After 9 years and many miles, my wife (and I)still love this van. Lot's of pep, minimal repairs and a comfortable yet good handling vehicle.