2019 MINI Convertible consumer reviews

$26,900 starting MSRP
side view of 2019 Convertible MINI
Explore the 2019 Convertible MINI
Shop the 2019 Convertible MINI

Fulfills the brand promise of fun and distinction

i figured this nimble convertible would be fun, and it is, but it is also reliable. 72k miles, virtually nothing but regular maintenance to date. I love driving it, as evidenced by my mileage. Radio, A/C and instruments are very good. my overall experience has been great. shortcomings: blind spot with top down. car chugs and lurches if you engage it withot counting to 10 when starting. dealer says no fix available. upright windshield shows a lot of tiny stars.

Mini Convertible JCW - Rocket!

I wanted something fun and sporty, yet fuel efficient, for my commuter car. Wow! This car is a blast to drive! I'm 6'3", and I fit just fine with plenty of head and leg-room. It is snug with the performance seats, but you soon get used to that, and it makes taking corners fun. Sport-mode shoots you off the mark. The car has all the tech features you want and the convertible top makes your kids through up their hands. I love it!

Love my Mini

Best car I've ever had so far. Stylish, reliable, great performance, comfortable and safe! It has great features, and I love driving around with the top down on a nice day!

65k miles of fun

i am very pleased with my MINI. Still feels upscale, nothing but fun, great stereo and i often receive compliments at lights and drive-throughs. i love this thing and i can wash and wax it in just a few minutes! my one recommendation - add some padding to the seat.

Fun car to drive

Surprising comfortable, handles well and really powerful for such a small engine. Steptronic is different to get used to, but can be turned off. Plenty of room in the front seat, back seat has very limited leg room. Since the top doesn't go down flush with trunk, can be hard to see over it if driver is short. Considering everything, this retired person hasn't had this much fun driving since being a kid.

Most Reliable Car I have owned

My wife purchased this car sometime ago and has been amazing to drive and a great car. As you can not much miles have been put on this vehicle so it is a good purchase for someone. All is still under warranty.

4.4

Most responsive car I own and feel one with me

I love the way the bucket seats hug me and suit my petite profile. Love that all the controls on the console are well within reach. Engine is responsive but lags a little due to its size. Over all it is a great ride.

4.3

Had a BMW X1 before like this more...

Great little car, fun to drive, good fit and finish. The convertible to goes up and down quickly. Really like the Click n Drive. Love the color Pepper White, looks like cream. I think one of the best convertibles for the $$

Most Fun you can have driving!

I totally love my new car! It rides great, The interior is really comfortable and very well thought out, the top goes up and down in a matter of seconds it handles amazingly well and has so much is if you wouldn’t believe it! And it’s just too much fun! I have the Caribbean aqua with cream leather interior with all the bells and whistle‘s

A very fun car!

This is my first mini and I absolutely love it! It definitely hasn?t get up and go for a 3.5, sounds amazing (a fab little rumble), plenty of room for a the tall couple that we are, and takes corners like a champ. The dealership was so nice and went over all the bells and whistles before we ever left the lot. When the roof is down, there?s definitely a blind spot, as the rear view mirror is very small. Overall this car is a great fun ride!