2010 MINI Cooper consumer reviews

side view of 2010 Cooper MINI
Explore the 2010 MINI Cooper
Shop the 2010 MINI Cooper

Excellent sporty car

This car has been gently driven, no accidents, nearly perfect.no problems, always garaged. Maintained regularly at Mini dealer. AlwYs hand washed and waxed. No dings or dents. No rust. Still under rust warranty by a Mini.

Car has been great, very dependable

The car was everything I was hoping for when I bought it 3 years ago for commuting. The handling is amazing. One of the best handling cars I have driven.

Zippy

The Mini is fun to drive, great on gas! Zips you around town quickly, and for those who hate parking, you'll fit into any space easily.

FORD Escort ZX2

The vehicle is great to drive. Full tank all the time for driving around town. Lots of room inside and love all the extras. The glass roof is fantastic!

My wife drives it and the hummer sits

Love the details on interior and it?s actually very spacious inside and all the buttons/switches are nicely detailed and everything works great. This is our 3 rd one and the best by far. The dealership was very fair and is easy to deal with

3.7

Looks great

Car need more pick up. The interior is great, mostly all the out of box thinking instrument panel. The steering wheel size was beefy as it should to feel the road.

4.0

Works great

Very reliable, and for a great price none the less. Best vehicle I have owned. Would recommend to me friends and family. Great on fuel

I am glad i bought it

A compact, good handling, auto. Like a go-cart. Perfect for one or two people but seats up to four. Little problems with engine, transmission, or exhaust. I still like it.

Great car

No complaints has been a real good car for the money i paid for it would buy another one ride is a little rough but inside is very roomy

4.1

Fun little car.

Bought used at 90,000 miles and have driven only 5,000 miles in past six months, so I cannot speak to overall reliability, but the car seems very sound and is just plain fun to drive. At first the front seemed a little narrow for a six foot 270 pounder like me, but I have now taken it on a couple of five-hour trips and was perfectly comfortable. I have no intent to even try the back seat, but we primarily use it for short commutes and as an around town second car.