2010 Mini Cooper

Pure bliss!

by from Washington, DC on March 6, 2010

I never thought I would enjoy driving a car as much as I do the Mini. I came from a luxury SUV to a Mini Cooper hardtop and everything about the car has been great. It drives extremely well, even for a small car, and it has an upscale feel while still being an amazing value. The fuel economy is EXCELLENT, and it improves with time, as a mix of highway and stop and go traffic has yielded around 35 MPG. Even though it takes premium fuel, the Mini is one value-oriented machine. As a commuter, you can't beat the fun-factor, tons of customization options, interior style and comfort, and excellent customer service. Just go for a test drive, and you'll understand. I know I did, and I am now driving the best car I have ever owned.

Most fun car I've ever owned and I'm 73

by from Casselberry, FL on July 27, 2010

Thus far, and I've only just passed 1,000 miles on the odometer, my Mini convertible has been great fun, reliable and great on gas.

Best car on market

by from Atlanta, GA on April 2, 2011

I love my mini. It was recently rear ended by an idiot driver not paying attention even as hard as it was hit the damage is not as bad as it coulda been if this were another kinda small car. This is a great car. Reliable, safe, and saves on gas unless you've got a heavy foot (like me - lol). I would recommend to anyone. I can't wait to get mine fixed and back out motoring...

Pre-owned 2010 Mini

by from Miami on March 1, 2013

Spent many months researching a small fun, second car and narrowed down to the Mini Convertible. So far so good and had it checked out by my BMW mechanic right after I got it from the certified Mini Dealer, who gave it a thumbs up.

Great Sports Car

by from Boston on November 2, 2010

I was looking for a convertible and always liked the looks of the MINI Cooper. I went for a test drive and I was so impressed I brought the car. It feels much bigger than it looks. Fits like a glove. I like to drive something different and the MINI is the most unique vehicle on the road. It is just a blast to drive. Other Cooper drivers wave as they pass by. I got the S with an automatic. The paddle shifters work great and are fun. Laser like handling! Just a great sports car for the money.

Most fun commute

by from Lancaster, PA on April 3, 2012

This car has been as much fun to drive as I had hoped. That and great gas mileage makes this a responsible purchase too.

Most reliable care ever

by from Baton Rougr, La on November 25, 2012

I got the best deal in history. I purchased a great care at a great price with a very low intrest rate. I am so happy with my car.

Mini Cooper S Convertible

by from NY on October 20, 2011

Lots of fun in nice weather with the top down...plenty of power...paddle shifters fun. Ride is a little rough but very "sporty", kind of like an old fashioned sports car.

most fun car to drive that I ever had

by from South Florida on November 21, 2011

must have the sport package. corners like no other car (in this price range). car holds the road in all weather.

CLUBMAN S

by from Arizona on November 12, 2010

This is the neatest car I have ever owned and I've owned a few. Great gas mileage, fast enough, love the paddle shifter, lots of compliments. lots of accessorizing stuff.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Mini Cooper