2011 Mini Cooper S Countryman

Mini Countryman

by from NY on August 19, 2017

I love it . I would definitely buy another one. I would recommend this car to friends and family! It's just a joy to drive!

Do yourself a favor: buy a MINI

by from Phoenix, AZ on August 8, 2017

My Countryman S has been one of the greatest cars I've ever owned. It's cool, it's fast, it's roomy. It turns heads & gets me where I need to go, reliably & in style.

Great car!!

by from Chandler AZ on August 7, 2017

Excellent gas Mileage and sleek, I love it! The sales person was knowledgeable which made process fast and smooth!!

Drives like a go-cart!

by from golden, co on May 6, 2017

They're great! The car is really sporty, handles great, gets through snow and is great on gas. The interior design is really comfortable and works well.

An AMAZING CAR

by from New York, NY on March 23, 2017

Love this car and wouldn't want to own anything else! Drives great and such a joy to have. Drove this car cross country and was such a breeze.

Blast to drive

by from Miami, Fl on October 21, 2013

Went from an AUDI A4 2.8 and find more punch out of the turbo 1.6 liter engine. It is also more responsive than most european cars. Love driving it.

a fun car

by from Charlotte, NC on September 26, 2013

A SUV with sports car performance. Can take 2 golf bags, 2 bowling ball bags, lot of clothes and still have room. Excellent acceleration when overtaking. Easily take 2 kayaks on the roof. We enjoy the drive each time to Savannah.

Nice Car but Unreliable

by from Florida on July 24, 2013

Car was great during 1rst year of ownership and the styling is quite attractive. Once my teenage daughter got a hold of it and racked on miles, frequent visits to the dealer started to happen. I bought the Countryman S in Feb of 2011. So far this year 2013, it has been in the shop 3 times for warranty work, and once for service. Considering the dealer is about 50 minute drive from my home or business, I am considering to unload this vehicle due to reliability issues. I own 4 other vehicles and none give me problems like this Mini has. I was suspicious of the French engine that is installed in these Minis, made by Peugot & BMW. The Peugot engines are not known for building quality product. If you like frequent visits to the dealer and wasting your time, then this is the car for you.

My dream car!

by from Baltimore, MD on February 22, 2013

I've always loved the old british mini's and when the Countryman came out, I thought it was too good to be true! Since we had a baby, I didn't thing a standard cooper would be big enough, but the Countryman is perfect and SEXY! First of all, people who buy automatic transmission cars should not buy a mini. They are meant to be performance vehicles and they are definitely WAY more fun to drive with a manual transmission! I am a woman and even I know its a travesty to opt for a transmission when buying a motor like this! My only two negatives are relatively minor things: the cup holders are in a bad spot where you often can't comfortably fit a drink (especially when driving manual) and the visors are two small to really be helpful in blocking the sun if its coming from the side. Other than that - this car is the best!! And you would not believe how many strangers come up to me and ask about it all the time! If you want average, go get a camry. If you want something you will LOVE driving, get a MINI!

Functional and Fun

by from Colorado on February 1, 2012

I recently acquired a previously owned 2011 MINI Cooper Countryman S. I was looking for a fun, moderately priced, well outfitted vehicle that would perform well in the mountains and in inclement weather. I own a couple of BMWs and was ready to "branch out" to a MINI Cooper. I wanted an all wheel drive vehicle that I could get in and out of without being a contortionist. The Countryman S fit the bill. Interestingly during the course of my search, there were only 3 vehicles in the state of Colorado within the classification I was looking for. Using Cars.com to locate suitable examples made my search much easier and negotiating a price faster. I am entirely satisfied with the vehicle I purcased, the purchase price and the acquisition process.